• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WR coach out, who you gonna call, Hines Ward

LOL...If you want a free month of non-Tomlin talk just don't jump into the site for a month. Nothing wrong with taking a break from here. Seriously though. You need to blame Mr. Rooney. If he had fired Tomlin this off-season I doubt his name would be mentioned on here at all. :oops:
Listen. I am no big fan of the guy. Believe me. I just get tired of the same posters beating the **** outta that horse in post after post and in thread after thread. If i go into politics section and say Biden is too old in every post, something which you already know. It's tiresome. Not many here love Tomlin. B we can't change the fact he is there, and probably not leaving soon. So lets talk about players, the line, the assistants.

It’s black history month so let’s be kind to Tomlin here boys.
Seriously I’m hearing on 93.7 The Fan that the organization is hiring Tom Arth as the passing game coordinator, Zach Azzanni as our WR coach and Mike Sullivan back as QB coach.

Tom Arth comes to us from the LA Chargers and Zach Azzanni from the NY Jets and Broncos prior to that.

Tom Arth comes to us from the LA Chargers and Zach Azzanni from the NY Jets and Broncos prior to that.
Not overly excited about Azzanni coming aboard but he does come with experience. I like the Arth hire. It is about time they expanded the coaching staff.

Oh yes it would. Some of these guys will ***** about him 15 years after he retires
If only we could give your theory a test: Ax the fool and see if we still bring him up 15 years later. Maybe we would land a coach who doesn't believe in nepotism and pee his pants when a QB throws to the middle of the field.

Not overly excited about Azzanni coming aboard but he does come with experience. I like the Arth hire. It is about time they expanded the coaching staff.
Small coaching staff = Rooneys' cheapness. At least they are finally trying to change a bit. It sure took long enough, but late is better than never.

Why is Sullivan still the QB coach? Get rid of them all.
I heard Dulac say on the fan last night that Auth will actually be the QB coach/passing game coordinator and they are going to find something else for Sully to do.

Why is Sullivan still the QB coach? Get rid of them all.
I wondered the same, most likely it has something to do with Rooney not liking switching coaches. The offense stunk, the QB play reeked (other than Mason). Why is the QB coach coming back? Here is some chat on Ward as the WR coach.