• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WTF is wrong with Republicans?

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
What a bunch of clown-**** morons.

These guys couldn't figure out how to score with a blow up doll. Which is amazing, because ALL THEY DO is **** up.

Well, cool. Are we talking about something specific here, or just doing our best Whoopie Goldberg imitation?
yes

In this case, I reference YET ANOTHER movement from within the R's to throw out their own F'ing speaker

I'm no fan of Democrats, but they will win every fricking time because R's are so ******* stupid and disorganized

In this case, I reference YET ANOTHER movement from within the R's to throw out their own F'ing speaker
Or they have the balls and the courage to get rid of leadership that caves to the Dems. Where you see weakness, I see people actually trying to do what they say.

He was another weakling, just like Mccarthy. They don't have a junkyard dog like Nancy Pelosi.

I'm no fan of Democrats, but they will win every fricking time because R's are so ******* stupid and disorganized

Don't forget many Republicans will play ball with the demoncrits, it's never the other way around.
We all get screwed. It's not even two parties,it's one and a half.

The half keeps us from going full commie.

The solution is a third party with ample seats in both houses to upset this little game.

Until then,nothing changes.

I am lost on the topic and agree at the same time

Don't forget many Republicans will play ball with the demoncrits, it's never the other way around.
We all get screwed. It's not even two parties,it's one and a half.

The half keeps us from going full commie.

The solution is a third party with ample seats in both houses to upset this little game.

Until then,nothing changes.
It's one party with two names, it's an elusion <-- yes, I used the correct word

It's one party with two names, it's an elusion <-- yes, I used the correct word
That part isn't true,but the people who are like me are vastly outnumbered. If you have 100 people and only 20 are good,you'll never accomplish anything.

Those people should be in another party.

Then you have the actual citizens. They're not being represented accurately.

What a bunch of clown-**** morons.

These guys couldn't figure out how to score with a blow up doll. Which is amazing, because ALL THEY DO is **** up.
The Republican Party is dead to me. Those dipshits in congress are the biggest collection of retards on the planet. **** those guys.

That part isn't true,but the people who are like me are vastly outnumbered. If you have 100 people and only 20 are good,you'll never accomplish anything.

Those people should be in another party.

Then you have the actual citizens. They're not being represented accurately.
You have 10-20 people who try to do the correct thing and represent, I'm sure there are the same number on each "side". But I stand by my statement that there isn't a two party system at all. What you see on video is nothing but theatrics. If it were real, then why isn't there any actions taken to correct the most egregious of actions?

You have 10-20 people who try to do the correct thing and represent, I'm sure there are the same number on each "side". But I stand by my statement that there isn't a two party system at all. What you see on video is nothing but theatrics. If it were real, then why isn't there any actions taken to correct the most egregious of actions?
I agree with this. They are all on the same team and it isn't our team. They take opposite sides of arguments just to keep us all bickering. Both sides of the aisle have had opportunities to fix the border, abortion, guns, or any other number of issues. Fact is, you can't raise money if there isn't some sort of grievance. And they make sure we all have a grievance.

And like you said, there are a ton of expensive hearings, and nothing ever happens. No one is held to account. Ever. And we've let this BS go on so long, I'm not even sure you can fix it.

They don't know how to govern. The are actresses ( and actors). AOC was hired that way. Joe reads que cards.

I agree with this. They are all on the same team and it isn't our team. They take opposite sides of arguments just to keep us all bickering. Both sides of the aisle have had opportunities to fix the border, abortion, guns, or any other number of issues. Fact is, you can't raise money if there isn't some sort of grievance. And they make sure we all have a grievance.

And like you said, there are a ton of expensive hearings, and nothing ever happens. No one is held to account. Ever. And we've let this BS go on so long, I'm not even sure you can fix it.

Yes, you have identified the problem - discord creates division, division creates problems, problems create a "need" for solutions, and the politicians claim to have those solutions. One party preaches spending more money we don't have, the other spending a tad less, and both agree wholeheartedly that bombing foreign countries and engaging in endless war is okey-freaking-dokey.

The solutions inevitably involve the politicians getting filthy rich while the citizens get absolutely raped. Or do we actually believe that Alexandria Ocasio Cortez has earned the million bucks she is now worth via great work for the United States?

432783113_10232722511744467_7483378733695122308_n.jpg

I can only come up with a few fixes, that may or may not work.

One is a third party that thwarts the other two. But who's to say they can't be corrupted and purchased.

Two is a constitutional convention of the states. This is more extreme and has a chance of going very wrong which would lead to

Three a total collapse and a rebuild from the constitution up. This is even more extreme and would cost many lives.

Four. A foreign country attacks us and we all unite to kill the enemy on our turf.

Except SOME of those who are in contempt of Congress for refusing to appear like Peter Navarro (now in prison), but NOT for some of those who are in contempt of Congress for refusing to appear like Hunter Biden.

Except SOME of those who are in contempt of Congress for refusing to appear like Peter Navarro (now in prison), but NOT for some of those who are in contempt of Congress for refusing to appear like Hunter Biden.

It shows you who has the most power and is above the law.

Democrats and Republicans are not the same. Not even close on application of laws and the way the media, does or does not report on something.