• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

XFL Game Thread

Just tuned into LA vs Houston. Hoping this goes well.

Coates drops a pass he should have caught.

Sammie Coates is still Sammie Coates.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/XoWKOS8zmYYc8" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/charles-barkley-XoWKOS8zmYYc8">via GIPHY</a></p>

Sammie Coates:

200.gif

Mrs. Fan and I were just saying this about Sammie Coates. I really wanted him to work out in the Black and Gold.

I just can't put a finger on what's the problem.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Physically? Nothing except he was a body catcher with concentration problems. Around the time he started working on catching with his hands more effectively, he suffered those broken fingers and concentration problems became confidence problems.

Physically? Nothing except he was a body catcher with concentration problems. Around the time he started working on catching with his hands more effectively, he suffered those broken fingers and concentration problems became confidence problems.
Yeah my comment was a sarcastic play on his screwed up fingers.[emoji16]

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Turned it off. The Pens are playing. Priorities, n'at.

It was good enough for me to watch next time.

All and all if you put NFL uniforms on the players the games were not much different. When you are a fan of a team you think every play is exciting but when you watch other NFL games way to many times the game is boring. Yes some different gimmicks but all and all was fun to watch.

I agree , fun to watch. I like the extra point system, I think the kick off is a decent idea. I like seeing hungry players. Really it seemed a lot less horse ****.

It was good entertainment. I will watch again.

They stole my basic idea with the 1 2 3 point extra points
I always said that longer field goals should be more points, that like if you’re down four at end of game you try a 65 yarder for the tie

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Charlie, why stop there, Make a 75 yarder, just kicker and holder on the field, you win the game........... Regardless of score and at anytime durring the game.

H-E-L-L Yea !!!!!

PS.............. **** the CHEATRIOTS and thair entire MASShole fan base.

Salute the nation

Charlie, why stop there, Make a 75 yarder, just kicker and holder on the field, you win the game........... Regardless of score and at anytime durring the game.

H-E-L-L Yea !!!!!

PS.............. **** the CHEATRIOTS and thair entire MASShole fan base.

Salute the nation

That’s 6 points

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Matt McGloin sighting. Looks like he hasn't thrown a ball competitively since 2016. Always struck me as a blue collar type of QB - hope he does well.

Last edited:
One thing that kinda sucks about these broadcasts is the announcing. In all the games so far, the announcers have the intensity of lukewarm water.

If the league gains popularity and starts making money these things like officiating may improve.