• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chinese Military Coup?

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been hearing rumblings of this for two days, and it is known how political info leaks out of China quite late (often months).

I can hear the next door neighbor's TV news talking about it, and can find second tier news services talking about it.

This is a link to a story with twitter video

Mods, just saw the other thread. Delete or combine, please

I was putting up a thread at the same time. I haven't seen any major news story on it yet, but rumors have been flying for a couple of days already.

This happens right before they have their election.

The new wuflu is released for November lockdowns

They could be removing Xi because he is slow to take Taiwan. The new leadership wants Taiwan now since Biden administration is so weak.

So you’re saying it must not be real given cnn hasn’t said anything? 🤔
cnn, fox, bbc, cspan. not saying it isnt something. you would just think soneone would have ran a story on it.

maybe Military vehicles running around cities is a normal thing

Daily mail reports a top official was ousted by Xi.

Why hasn't any other propaganda outfit reported this?

Yea, his mean sister, threatened south Korea. The media always uses the same picture of her with the mean face. Why don't they show pelosis drunk face? Where is kamala mean face? Hillary?

I was putting up a thread at the same time. I haven't seen any major news story on it yet, but rumors have been flying for a couple of days already.
Maybe Xi and Wlad are secret lovers and got caught.