• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

General Milley

Because most of the government is in on it. Trump was the outsider and had to be gotten rid of.
People don't remember that prior to his candidacy, he was a Hollywood and NY A-lister. He was a successful real estate mogul, TV producer, and author amongst other things. He was a regular on all the late night talkies. Then once he declared his candidacy, all that changed.

He was an outsider, that wasn't trusted to play the game. He needed to be taken out. So the power elite mustered all of their resources and allies, in both parties, the deep state gov't, as well as the MSM and entertainment industries, to destroy this man. What they didn't count on, was that a sizeable portion of the public was hip to their game, and wanted an outsider ro represent them. Trump knew that and became the advocate of the average guy. His appeal became greater, and that is why the power elite needed to change voting laws to win an election. And then there was the cheating.

That is where we are at folks. Too bad many people still cannot see what is obvious to those that are truly woke.

242139069-4169265836504517-2132315661146556965-n.jpg

People don't remember that prior to his candidacy, he was a Hollywood and NY A-lister. He was a successful real estate mogul, TV producer, and author amongst other things. He was a regular on all the late night talkies. Then once he declared his candidacy, all that changed.

He was an outsider, that wasn't trusted to play the game. He needed to be taken out. So the power elite mustered all of their resources and allies, in both parties, the deep state gov't, as well as the MSM and entertainment industries, to destroy this man. What they didn't count on, was that a sizeable portion of the public was hip to their game, and wanted an outsider ro represent them. Trump knew that and became the advocate of the average guy. His appeal became greater, and that is why the power elite needed to change voting laws to win an election. And then there was the cheating.

That is where we are at folks. Too bad many people still cannot see what is obvious to those that are truly woke.

giphy.webp

The plot thickens...

Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller is in the brig.

Wondered what the Marines on this board thought about this.

Just listened to an interview Hannity had with his parents.
I am pissed.

MILLEY IS THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE IN THE BRIG.

Last edited:
Thank God for General Mark Milley. 🙏 🏆

FAa-Hz-Wu-VIAA2-Y8-B.jpg

Your schtick is so obvious but, I can't blame you for taking this route. The alternative would be to actually discuss the current mess in the White House.

Thank you Senator Sullivan, thank you.

FAa-Hz-Wu-VIAA2-Y8-B.jpg

Of course you would cheer for a traitor, a man that should, by all historical and legal means, be hanged for his treason.

Of course.

Gaetz destroyed Milley and landed a nice shot on Sloppy Joe:

It was toward the end that Gaetz gave one of the most punishing blows a congressman has ever given a General. Gaetz recited Milley’s claim that he has no intention to resign and Gaetz said that this was probably true.

“You seem to be very happy failing up over there, but if we didn’t have a president that was so addled, you all would be fired,” said Gaetz. “Because that is what you deserve.”

“You have let down the people who wear the uniform in my district and all around this country, and you’re far more interested in what your perception is and how people think about you in insider Washington books than you care about winning which this group seems incapable of doing,” he concluded as his time was up.

Milley's testimony, if to be believed, says Biden is a liar, and Woodward is a bullshitter.
I might believe him.

Leftists would celebrate Pol Pot as a great man if Conservatives said he was evil. Which goes to show how rudderless and without conviction they are. Little contrarian children is what they are.

Matt Gaetz is a typical MAGA putz who is a legend in his own mind, just like former guy. It’s beyond embarrassing watching an alleged sex trafficker and pedophile talking to a General of the United States military like that. Gaetz is the one who should ******* resign, and do so in shame.

I love these televised Congressional hearings. Gives Americans a front row seat to observe how utterly incompetent and depraved GOP politicians truly are.

Matt Gaetz is a typical MAGA putz who is a legend in his own mind, just like former guy. It’s beyond embarrassing watching an alleged sex trafficker and pedophile talking to a General of the United States military like that. Gaetz is the one who should ******* resign, and do so in shame.

I love these televised Congressional hearings. Gives Americans a front row seat to observe how utterly incompetent and depraved GOP politicians truly are.
And Michael Avenatti is an American hero.

You are a brain dead zombie.

Thank you, Rep. Liz Cheney. Good to see there are a handful of decent, sane, patriotic Republicans still around.

Thank you, Rep. Liz Cheney. Good to see there are a handful of decent, sane, patriotic Republicans still around.

Hey traitor boy, Milley just told the world that either your hero, Joe Biden is lying OR that HE is lying about what he told the president. So, which one is it? That's who you are singing your praises and loyalty to. You really are a demented dumb ****, no wonder you celebrate the death of American citizens and soldiers in Afghanistan.

Hey traitor boy,

Traitor boy? On what planet does a supporter of insurrectionists and seditionists get to call anyone a traitor? Not on this one. But you MAGA's have been floating in outer space for some time now, completely unmoored from reality. So it makes sense, I guess.

Traitor boy? On what planet does a supporter of insurrectionists and seditionists get to call anyone a traitor? Not on this one. But you MAGA's have been floating in outer space for some time now, completely unmoored from reality. So it makes sense, I guess.
Blah Blah Blah, totally ignore anything that doesn't match your communist ideology. Again, is Milley lying or is Biden. Simple question.

Traitor boy?

Yeah, I didn't get that one as well. Can't be a traitor when you haven't even lived or paid taxes here in decades, right, barista cuck boy?

Give up liberty for security, receive nor deserve either.