• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

y'all might not believe this...

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
More than 800 immigrants mistakenly granted U.S. citizenship

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...kenly-granted-citizenship-20160919-story.html

The U.S. government mistakenly granted citizenship to at least 858 immigrants who had pending deportation orders from countries of concern to national security or with high rates of immigration fraud.

The Homeland Security Department's inspector general says in a report released Monday that the immigrants used different names or birthdates to apply for citizenship with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Such discrepancies weren't caught because their fingerprints were missing from government databases.

The report does not identify any of the immigrants by name, but Inspector General John Roth's auditors say they are all from so-called "special interest countries" — those that present a national security concern for the United States — or neighboring countries with high rates of immigration fraud. The report did not identify those countries.

Associated Press
Copyright © 2016, Chicago Tribune

330f.gif

Reactions: MTC
Round them up and deport them. I don't care if a mistake was made.

I wonder how many honest illegals came forward and said "No, not me. You are wrong to do this"?

It wasn't a mistake...

The report does not identify any of the immigrants by name, but Inspector General John Roth's auditors say they are all from so-called "special interest countries" — those that present a national security concern for the United States — or neighboring countries with high rates of immigration fraud. The report did not identify those countries.

Let me give this a go ...

Mexistan?

Afghanico?

Libystan?

Meanwhile in Europe....

http://pamelageller.com/2016/09/mus...cking-footage-europes-growing-civil-war.html/

Sickened by the uncontrolled mob of unruly Muslim migrants terrorizing the town of Zaandam, locals have started to fight back.

This will only get worse and worse until western politicians admit that they have got it all wrong and act decisively to stop the destruction of our civilization.

The enemedia will accuse any human being of being a far-right racist for defending themselves. A professor who teaches on Islam at the Sciences Po in Paris warned of a growing radicalized Muslim youth in Europe, bent on unleashing a torrent of crimes across the nation in the coming years – a “Jihad Generation,” finding its voice, so to speak.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/0...-pieces-in-the-streets-with-their-bare-hands/

Europeans Are Fighting Back Against Muslim Invaders And Beating Them To Pieces In The Streets With Their Bare Hands
Posted by Shoebat.com
Europeans are sick and tired of Muslims. They are sick and tired of Islam. No matter what they have done, no matter how much food and kind treatment these Muslims have received, all the Europeans have gotten in return was rape, robbery, and violence. With the police refusing to help them and their own governments against them, the people are taking matters into their own hands and giving the Muslims the only thing they have left- street justice.

In Germany, a gang of 80 angry Germans swarmed upon and attacked a group of Muslims that had been harassing the locals while screaming “We are the people!”:

Last edited:
All from Greenland.

you are correct don't believe it..... only 800?