• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Yes, you can blame millennials in Pa. and elsewhere for Clinton's loss

Spike

Reaction score
Hillary Clinton's campaign has lots of excuses for losing. There's the electoral college, James Comey, the media's alleged over-exuberance in digging into Clinton's email server, etc. But Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook said Thursday that one particular group is especially to blame: millennials.

Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook also acknowledged that her operation had made a number of mistakes and miscalculations, while being buffeted by what he repeatedly described as a "headwind" of being an establishment candidate in a season where voters were anxious for change.

He noted, for example, that younger voters, perhaps assuming that Clinton was going to win, migrated to third-party candidates in the final days of the race.

Where the campaign needed to win upward of 60 percent of young voters, it was able to garner something "in the high 50s at the end of the day," Mook said. "That's why we lost."

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...me-millennials-for-Hillary-Clintons-loss.html

-----------------------------

Under the bus, snowflakes!

I said many times and long before the nomination and election that voting for grandma isn't anywhere near as "cool" as voting for the black guy.

The Dems are in high dungeon about how to reach the voters they lost this time and don't realize that it's their message that lost them. Want to gain back middle America? Fine but you'll have to change what your party believes in and I don't see that happening.

An old white hag did not energize young voters. With them sitting out it left those that vote regularly, white middle class, an opening.

Trump energized vets, those with a real heart for real America, and those that wanted real economic change and real jobs. Thise that recieved handouts, EBT cards and Boma phones did not vote for old white hag. Trump wins. He played the media like a fiddle at a ho down.

Excuses... I still havent met a gary johnson voter who would have voted for either if he werent running... All the maybes and half hearts backed out and voted l2e at the last moment... Its a lie that he cost her the election.... Her being a dishonest greedy evil ***** cost her the election...

Trump is older than Hillary, yet he had three or four times as much energy as she did.

If she had won, she'd probably die while in office.

Excuses... I still havent met a gary johnson voter who would have voted for either if he werent running... All the maybes and half hearts backed out and voted l2e at the last moment... Its a lie that he cost her the election.... Her being a dishonest greedy evil ***** cost her the election...

You're right about the Johnson voters, I'm one of them, but it was Stein who more likely cost Clinton the election. I'm sure some of her voters don't have any regrets, but I think Stien and many others do.

You're right about the Johnson voters, I'm one of them, but it was Stein who more likely cost Clinton the election. I'm sure some of her voters don't have any regrets, but I think Stien and many others do.

Stein hates hillary.. All the stein voters i know HATE hillary..

They dont see a difference between hillary and the republican establishment... Most were happy she lost... If i could id link some facebook feeds from stein supporters as proof

trump-tears.gif

Trump is older than Hillary, yet he had three or four times as much energy as she did.

If she had won, she'd probably die while in office.

And that would have given us KAINE.....chew on that for a bit.

It's never the fault of the ideology they are pushing. If the GOP had chosen Rand Paul to run instead of Trump it would have been a worse loss. Real conservatives win by landslides.

The Dems are in a bad spot. Their leaders are old and Obama was worse than Carter. They also lost the white working to middle-class vote among men and women. Midwest blue states are now Red, and likely to stay Red with jobs staying and soon to be imported back in.

I just can't wrap my head around how the lefties "think." They are so very, very out of the logical loop that it's like hearing Patrick from SpongeBob giving a philosophical lecture.

Seriously, they are a bunch of whack-jobs.

I just can't wrap my head around how the lefties "think."

ask the media about believing their own propaganda...

*FLASHBACK*

Donald Trump’s chances of winning are approaching zero

The election is in 15 days. And the electoral map just keeps looking grimmer and grimmer for Donald Trump....

....Clinton now has 323 electoral votes either solidly for her or leaning her way. Trump has just 180.

....Everywhere you look, Trump is underperforming where Mitt Romney was at this point in 2012.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-are-approaching-zero/?utm_term=.b084f46d98a2

Over and over people said the dems failing to effectively counter the repubs state control strategy was going to end up in long term issues for the Dems... And here we are... They are obtuse... The repubs need one single dem state to agree with them for a constitutional convention and the repubs can shove term limits and balanced budgets down the liberals throats...

The liberal plan to rewrite the law through the supreme court seems doomed... They failed...

I just can't wrap my head around how the lefties "think." They are so very, very out of the logical loop that it's like hearing Patrick from SpongeBob giving a philosophical lecture.

Seriously, they are a bunch of whack-jobs.

LMFAO. I read the bolded sentence in Patrick's voice, which made me laugh even harder.....