• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

yet another idiotic tirad by poloidiot

I think I'll put PoloElfie on ignore too since it's obvious that she is a paid troll only here to parrot the Democrat party line. Waste of screen space.

Sort of a strange demise for a party that has given us lynch mobs, KGB moles, and wholesale abortion, once replete with silver tonged liars, has now lapsed to parrots who troll the haunts of middle aged football fans. These are odd times.

Ignore it is.

CoolieMan is actually registered as an Independant....unlike douchebags like you polo...I don't vote along party lines. I vote based on the person involved and their stance on issues that concern me....

now **** off you ******* douchebag ******* troll

Guilty. I know Steelerlynn is a little more open minded so I figured it had to be him. Bingo.

I think I'll put PoloElfie on ignore too since it's obvious that she is a paid troll only here to parrot the Democrat party line. Waste of screen space.

It's possible she may be paid by the GOP to make liberals look like morons. Mission accomplished.

If Coolie wasn't open minded...you would be on a permanent ban by now.....

Sort of a strange demise for a party that has given us lynch mobs, KGB moles, and wholesale abortion, once replete with silver tonged liars, has now lapsed to parrots who troll the haunts of middle aged football fans. These are odd times.

Ignore it is.
Hey! Who you callin' "middle aged"? Oh wait, my birthday is next week, nevermind. Carry on.

The Dems own CA* and NY already. If they can tip TX into the blue column then we will never elect another Republican President again. You think they haven't figured that out?

No doubt, and yes, I am aware of what the Dems are doing with their immigration policies.

I noted some time ago that if the illegal aliens became Republicans, Bammy and Biden would be on the border with hammers and nails, building a fence.

*It's really only the coastal counties that are blue in CA, but that's where the bulk of the people live. Central and interior CA are solidly Republican.

Truth. Central California is farming, cattle, and oil.

Well, farming to the extent the EPA did not shut off the water to the farmers.

She hasn't denied it.

The Dems own CA* and NY already. If they can tip TX into the blue column then we will never elect another Republican President again. You think they haven't figured that out?

Yeah. They have.

And may I add, the only good communist is a dead communist.

Yeh Vinny, that Loudon speech and this little ditty from 6 years ago has me wondering what my grandchildren are facing in their lifetime....

Karma to ya by the way, once I give someone karma it seems that I can't ever give it to them again even after I spread it around...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Vincent again.

Yep commies are bad and Islam is breeding everyone into oblivion.I just can't respect a religion that has a schizophrenic pedophile dirtbag as it it's main prophet. Only one viable option to stop both,but that window is shrinking fast. I feel bad for my son and the garbage he will have to endure. I suppose i will have to donate to filter out Polio. I find it repulsive to the highest degree.

I didn't even know where the ignore button was. Now I do.

Guilty. I know Steelerlynn is a little more open minded so I figured it had to be him. Bingo.

SteelerLYN isn't open minded. Steelerlynn might be. ;)

SteelerLYN isn't open minded. Steelerlynn might be. ;)

My bad. It's probably the least of my offenses, according to those trying to turn the tables on me.

Another post from poloElfie concerning Racism. Surprise, surprise, surprise.

Racist ****.

My bad. It's probably the least of my offenses, according to those trying to turn the tables on me.

We needn't turn any tables. We simply watch. Your racism is evident, your condescension is evident, your intolerance is evident, your ignorance rampant. There's little need but to ask you to look in the mirror.

We needn't turn any tables. We simply watch. Your racism is evident, your condescension is evident, your intolerance is evident, your ignorance rampant. There's little need but to ask you to look in the mirror.

In summary, you can't fix stupid.

Is that what it looks like from the ReTHUGnican sea 'monkey' tank?

That's racist! No it's not, there are actually sea monkeys. See that Tim..? It's called a fact and they do exist, maybe not in your tank but in the real world they do(in the great Salt Lake). So trot out all the fake Natives you want, guess at what i do or who I am by asking the mods for info. None of it helps because again, I came to bear witness to the truth.

SeaMonkeys-Dleto.jpg

... has me wondering what my grandchildren are facing in their lifetime....

Well, if that plays out, your grandchildren will be living a substantially different lifestyle. But I don't think it will. See, islam is satanic. That side doesn't win. I believe that we will see it all play out in our lifetimes, sooner that we expect.

Tell you what leaps off the page of that video is the impact of the 55 million of our children we murdered since RvW came to be. Consider how their numbers would have impacted our birthrate, and culture. Had they lived, we wouldn't be having the idiot discourse over "immigration reform". The labor pool would have been more than sufficient, and of the quality that made this Republic the engine of innovation and productivity it was. These high minded Western cultures so absorbed in their Narcissism that they can't bring themselves to raise the results of their mindless copulation deserve the demise they face. Just think, instead of all the Jasons, Jenns and Ashleys in their exquisitely matched outfits and perfect quaffs, we'll have Jawdats, Juwans and Aqeelas and all their little inbred muzloid friends in their vests and burkas. Doze chickens is coming home to roost.

IMHO it all plays out before the demographic apocalypse.

Is that what it looks like from the ReTHUGnican sea 'monkey' tank?

That's racist! No it's not, there are actually sea monkeys. See that Tim..? It's called a fact and they do exist, maybe not in your tank but in the real world they do(in the great Salt Lake). So trot out all the fake Natives you want, guess at what i do or who I am by asking the mods for info. None of it helps because again, I came to bear witness to the truth.

Victoria Duran believes she speaks the truth too. I've no doubt you two are related.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...eashing-violent-tirade-on-pro-life-activists/

You bear witness to anger, ignorance, intimidation, condescension, and intolerance. Like Vicky.

Yep commies are bad and Islam is breeding everyone into oblivion.I just can't respect a religion that has a schizophrenic pedophile dirtbag as it it's main prophet. Only one viable option to stop both,but that window is shrinking fast. I feel bad for my son and the garbage he will have to endure. I suppose i will have to donate to filter out Polio. I find it repulsive to the highest degree.

I was following you with 'schizophrenic pedophile dirtbag' part till you got to prophet. I thought you were talking about the god of the bible, you know, since he impregnated a 12 year old Palestinian girl named Mary. He also loves mass murder; can you imagine the millions of innocent babies that drowned during the great flood?

He must have some kind of voyeur fetish as well since he tells the Jews in Numbers 31 that they can commit genocide then keep all the 'young virgins' for themselves, he just likes to watch the pedophilia sometimes instead of taking part.

Schizo? What more than in the old testament vs. the new testament? First he's all "I will **** you up people' then in the new testament the other side of his Jekyl and Hyde comes out and suddenly he's a Birkenstock wearing hippie who feeds the homeless and does magic tricks while singing the Beatles" All You Need Is Love"

Of course the Buy-Bull tells us he never changes...............................

Mohammed is a boy scout in comparision to the greatest mass murderer in history.

I was following you with 'schizophrenic pedophile dirtbag' part till you got to prophet. I thought you were talking about the god of the bible, you know, since he impregnated a 12 year old Palestinian girl named Mary. He also loves mass murder; can you imagine the millions of innocent babies that drowned during the great flood?

He must have some kind of voyeur fetish as well since he tells the Jews in Numbers 31 that they can commit genocide then keep all the 'young virgins' for themselves, he just likes to watch the pedophilia sometimes instead of taking part.

Schizo? What more than in the old testament vs. the new testament? First he's all "I will **** you up people' then in the new testament the other side of his Jekyl and Hyde comes out and suddenly he's a Birkenstock wearing hippie who feeds the homeless and does magic tricks while singing the Beatles" All You Need Is Love"

Of course the Buy-Bull tells us he never changes...............................

Mohammed is a boy scout in comparision to the greatest mass murderer in history.

'Imaginary story time for adults who never want to grow up', history, of course.........