• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

yet another idiotic tirad by poloidiot

Most everyone has him/her on ignore, hamster....I wish I could. But it is funny to see the desperation in which he/she begs for attention.

I put the pig on ignore. It's repulsive. Then again i find ALL leftist commie pinko douche cookies repulsive. A complete waste of energy.

I put the pig on ignore. It's repulsive. Then again i find ALL leftist commie pinko douche cookies repulsive. A complete waste of energy.
Same here. She's just a shill for Democrat and Bomma talking points.

I don't understand why you all put her on ignore. It's like the freak show at the circus. You stand outside the tent a little nervous, dying to see what's inside, but not sure you WANT to see what's inside...but in the end, you go in to be entertained. You see the hoax, typically, and get a chuckle. It's entertainment. This is PoloCommie. I can't imagine putting her on ignore. I enjoy watching our resident lap dog wallow about trying to impress. It's entertainment.

large.jpg
freak-show20.jpg

Most everyone has him/her on ignore, hamster....I wish I could. But it is funny to see the desperation in which he/she begs for attention.

They have to ignore me, the only other option is for them to counter me with a cogent argument. All they can manage is copy&paste from tea bagger blogs.

They have to ignore me, the only other option is for them to counter me with a cogent argument. All they can manage is copy&paste from tea bagger blogs.

You are ignored because what you have to say has little value. I say that with no malice. You just don't know any better.

You are ignored because what you have to say has little value. I say that with no malice. You just don't know any better.

Thanks for reinforcing my point.