• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

You know how Trump can really piss off Pelosi?

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
If he would take a gold shovel to the border tomorrow. Then when he gets there stick the blade in the ground and have a ground breaking ceremony. Have a bunch of border patrol big shots and a couple of sheriffs there to dig up a shovel full of dirt too.

No, it would backfire as she would tweet “How much are the Mexicans paying you to do that?”

Doubtful. She has trouble remembering who is President.

I saw her today and she looks like she has aged 10 years in the last couple of days. Maybe the stress and strain is getting to her. I think she should go back to her office and pour herself a stiff one, have a massage and take a nap.

If he would take a gold shovel to the border tomorrow. Then when he gets there stick the blade in the ground and have a ground breaking ceremony. Have a bunch of border patrol big shots and a couple of sheriffs there to dig up a shovel full of dirt too.
Trump is a New Yorker and we work at twice the speed of the rest of the country. He wouldn't propose a deal as in the wall if he didn't already have it covered one way or another. If the Dems don't want it and the shut down continues he saves millions a day. In one year they'll save 45 billion which is enough to pay for the wall and man it for 100 years. If the Dems come back and ok it he has the trade deal with Mexico to pay for it. All he needs is for the Democrats to sign it. Either way the Democrats turn their the ones holding up Americas safety. They just need time to catch up and realize they already lost. So he has his wall covered no matter what. He is the one who wrote "Art of a deal" and that is to have it done before you even sit for the first talk.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app

I saw her today and she looks like she has aged 10 years in the last couple of days. Maybe the stress and strain is getting to her. I think she should go back to her office and pour herself a stiff one, have a massage and take a nap.

The Democratic Party is a goat **** right now. Pelosi is herding cats.
Grab some popcorn, and watch the comedy. They think that bringing in a proven liar to testify will do what?

In the meantime, President Trump is lining up his replacement for Ruth Bader Ginsberg.