• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 2

Patti makes one great throw… If the Vols lose this they should be ashamed… pitt playing with half an oline, a gimpy backup quarterback and a totally decimated dline…they should play for Ot now… pitts offense isn’t good with patti in

Patti makes one great throw… If the Vols lose this they should be ashamed… pitt playing with half an oline, a gimpy backup quarterback and a totally decimated dline…they should play for Ot now… pitts offense isn’t good with patti in
Pitt is decimated on both sides of the ball, but gotta have faith.

**** OT for the 2nd week in a row

defense lets a team drive the field with just seconds on the clock to tie up the ******* game

Just got a view of the ACRISURE scoreboard in the OT of Pitt vs Tenn
Going to take some getting used to

Vols score on 1st possession

4th and 20 in OT and UH gives up 22 yards

TT ties it back up 2 plays later

I only caught the last 8 minutes of the 4th and OT ............

what happened to the QB?
He hung in the pocket most of the first half and made plays but took a beating. His last play of the half reminded me of Turkey Jones on Bradshaw.

I only caught the last 8 minutes of the 4th and OT ............

what happened to the QB?
Well the whole first half the team let him get crushed every play and he stood in there and took it… made some damn good plays too… didn’t come out for the half… Patti replaced him then hurt his leg and gimped to the end

Sorry Coolie, just saw the final OT score

Salute the nation

Well the whole first half the team let him get crushed every play and he stood in there and took it… made some damn good plays too… didn’t come out for the half… Patti replaced him then hurt his leg and gimped to the end
I can't recall a game, recently at least, where so many players from one team got hurt. I'm not sure if TN lost any.

Last edited:
Watching Addison dominate for USC. Hard not to wonder in the back of my head if it was Addison lifting Pickett way up.

in other note, USC has Jerry Rice’s son at WR and Stanford has Emmitt Smith’s son at RB. If Emitt’s son is at Stanford, he must take after his mother.

Sorry Coolie, just saw the final OT score

Salute the nation
yeah it sucks

Parish played a hell of a game had at least 3 sacks

the offense needs to pull their heads out of their ***** so they can at least take the conference title on their way out the door to the Big XII

still pissed though

4th and 20 they brought pressure the first 3 downs and got 2 sacks and forced a throw out of bounds and then they just rush 3 on 4th down and give up 22 yards

idiotic

Pitt blew that one today. Frustrating loss and some tough injuries.