• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

1st Republican Debate

elections in this country have become a joke. we are the laughing stock of the entire world. the problem is we have become a country of nothing put *******. It's to bad that we on the right do not have our own George Soros to help organize us to "peacefully protest" this cluster ****

I think what you meant to write was "Trump hate drives millions of pre-marked ballots across state lines in trucks to be delivered in the dead of night after counting is suspended."
Who signed the bill that gave massive funding to mail-in ballots across the country and then encouraged voters to only vote election day? Which party had NOOOO plan in place for ballot harvesting operations, drop boxes, voter drives, etc even when the warnings were there that the other party was doing just that?

DeSantis is the only guy out of what they have who would make a great president. I know all about him since he's my governor and I voted for him twice.

I see no way they let Trump win
The GOP is between a rock and a hard place in regards to Trump. Their best scenario would have been for Trump to throw his support behind Desantis WILLINGLY, and enjoy his golden years on the golf course. As it is now, the Dems will win in 24. I believe this because if they FORCE Trump out, they immediately lose his followers because they will sit it out. If they do accept him as the nominee, then the “Never Trumpers” in the GOP sit it out, and EVERY Trump hater in the country turns out to vote against him. In reality the only option is to play for 28 and hope there is a Country left.

The GOP is between a rock and a hard place in regards to Trump. Their best scenario would have been for Trump to throw his support behind Desantis WILLINGLY, and enjoy his golden years on the golf course. As it is now, the Dems will win in 24. I believe this because if they FORCE Trump out, they immediately lose his followers because they will sit it out. If they do accept him as the nominee, then the “Never Trumpers” in the GOP sit it out, and EVERY Trump hater in the country turns out to vote against him. In reality the only option is to play for 28 and hope there is a Country left.

Well if they sit it out because of Trump being forced out,then they doom everyone to a group who doesn't play for team USA. All over getting your feelings hurt. People need to put country first. If Trump truly cares about bringing our country back up to the level it should be at, then he will do whatever needs to be done, which could include stepping aside and throwing his unwavering support behind someone with a clean slate.

Unite or die

Well if they sit it out because of Trump being forced out,then they doom everyone to a group who doesn't play for team USA. All over getting your feelings hurt. People need to put country first. If Trump truly cares about bringing our country back up to the level it should be at, then he will do whatever needs to be done, which could include stepping aside and throwing his unwavering support behind someone with a clean slate.

Unite or die
It doesn't matter...They could put up Damian against our Ben Kenobi/Mother Teresa/George Washington and the Dems would still win. 2016 had a bug in the system which has been fixed.

Heck, the Republicans are part of the problem. Just another cog in the machine and could care less what happens to Trump so long as the donors keep lining up to fight the Dems.

Unite or die
I don’t disagree with you, but, Republicans today are selfish. If they don’t get their way, they throw a hissy fit and sit out. They do what they want or nothing. To hell with the country, it doesn’t even factor into the decision.

I don’t disagree with you, but, Republicans today are selfish. If they don’t get their way, they throw a hissy fit and sit out. They do what they want or nothing. To hell with the country, it doesn’t even factor into the decision.
They need leadership to get on tv and spell out the consequences for them.

I think what you meant to write was "Trump hate drives millions of pre-marked ballots across state lines in trucks to be delivered in the dead of night after counting is suspended."
Unless you believe that every judge, every election official in every state, even Republican one’s were all in on it, this has all been investigated and proven false. Trump’s continued insistence on this appeals to his fringe of fanatic devotees but not to enough of the electorate to win. https://lostnotstolen.org/

The GOP is between a rock and a hard place in regards to Trump. Their best scenario would have been for Trump to throw his support behind Desantis WILLINGLY, and enjoy his golden years on the golf course. As it is now, the Dems will win in 24. I believe this because if they FORCE Trump out, they immediately lose his followers because they will sit it out. If they do accept him as the nominee, then the “Never Trumpers” in the GOP sit it out, and EVERY Trump hater in the country turns out to vote against him. In reality the only option is to play for 28 and hope there is a Country
Trump doesn’t care what’s best for the party or the country. His ego is priority one.

Unless you believe that every judge, every election official in every state, even Republican one’s were all in on it, this has all been investigated and proven false. Trump’s continued insistence on this appeals to his fringe of fanatic devotees but not to enough of the electorate to win. https://lostnotstolen.org/
Wow, your TDS has hit stage 4.

Didn't watch it. Figured it would be the same old song and dance. I watched the Andy Griffith Show followed by Green Acres then went to bed.
Pretty much. DeSantis and Swami combined equal Trump’s polling and they agree with Trump on policy so basically the old GOP is dead.

Trump doesn’t care what’s best for the party or the country. His ego is priority one.
This can be true at the same time that accepting nefarious actions in several states is also true.

For whatever reason, the hate on Trump blinds many people. "Respected officials" do not want the legitimacy of US leadership questioned. While they may not like it, they can "live with the lie" in order to protect the "integrity" of the nation as they see it.

It is analogous to the Cheatriots systemic cheating: the NFL -- including the Steelers -- accepts that it wasn't too bad and has not asterisked even one SB, like the effect was minimal.

But we all know it fuc king happened and the "official history" is just marketing bullshit.

Massholes and Steeler-haters just do not get any personal benefit from not accepting the "official history", so they swallow it easily, kinda like Stormy. And then they proudly profess "nothing happened here".

Yeah.

I’m not sure that I agree with the first Part, but I do the last part. I believe he does actually want what is best for the country, but his ego won’t let him get out of his own way. He had a golden opportunity when originally elected, but mistakenly tried to work within the system to make the changes. He should have picked a VP that believed in his vision, and someone that could take over after his 8 years. he also should have appointed outsiders to every position he could, NOBODY from the swamp. Should have ignored the media 100%, no press conferences, no interviews, NO TWITTER. The only thing would be weekly hour long video “Fireside chats” posted directly to the internet. Get his message DIRECTLY to the people, and don’t allow the media to steer the ship. Every week the same format, here is what happened this week, here is what I want to see happen, and THESE are the names of those that are standing in the way. Then, a couple times a month, short campaign videos of those who would be chosen to replace the elected politicians standing in the way. He had a chance to completely change this country, and get other world leaders to get in line, but he chose to engage in meaningless battles with people that his ego wouldn’t allow him to ignore. He created every single problem that he is and has encountered.

And they got away with it. And what's even worse is they convinced the masses it was legit.

I'm about 15 min into this and I'm thoroughly impressed.

The problem is that the Democrats and Republicans are both mostly globalist scum who just want to pave the way to get rich themselves and ultimately be unaccountable to anyone else… **** both of those parties… two sides of the same damn coin

It doesn't matter. There was no crime committed.

The problem is that the Democrats and Republicans are both mostly globalist scum who just want to pave the way to get rich themselves and ultimately be unaccountable to anyone else… **** both of those parties… two sides of the same damn coin

Only the long tenured ones in both parties. The young blood coming in shouldn't be lumped into that.

They're just greatly outnumbered against a very large machine.