• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

1st Republican Debate

So the movement had no quantitative or qualitative leadership? Who is the cultural leader, the philosophical leader, the financial leader, the geopolitical leader?

Why isn't Trump using his influence and power to show off his team? I mean, even if he is just the lead singer......where is the rest of the band?

He has been "running" or POTUS for the past 8 years.....who/what/where is his organization?

Where have all the good people gone?
It's more of an idea. It's not a new idea,it's just the way it's put "Make America Great Again"

That's a pretty big blanket statement given our steady decline in everything. It's a really big fix that requires a full rebuild of Washington. It's a nice thought, but we've seen what happens to anyone who bucks the swamp donkeys.

It's more of an idea. It's not a new idea,it's just the way it's put "Make America Great Again"

That's a pretty big blanket statement given our steady decline in everything. It's a really big fix that requires a full rebuild of Washington. It's a nice thought, but we've seen what happens to anyone who bucks the swamp donkeys.
Right, got all that.

But just Trump himself, no others, right?

If you look around, the tide is turning, at least among average people. Black people, men especially, are starting to see the light. The day Trump was arrested, lots of black people on both sides of the street yelling “free Trump” as his motorcade passed by. People are waking up to the game the government and media are running. Just not sure if it’s enough yet.
Black folks like $2.00 gas too.

ok then.....please point out other leaders in this movement
I'm not arguing that Trump hasn't clearly identified with the movement.

However, that doesn't mean that it begins & ends with Trump.

Endless persecution of Trump does not eradicate the foundational movement.

I ran into my former Republican US Rep at a cemetery service I was running. I consider him a friend but he was not a Trump supporter and between that and redistricting he lost re-election four years ago after being in DC for about eight years. He asked me if my county was still supporting Trump, I said yes, and he shook his head.
You ought to have said to him "He's the only one who actually cares about American issues."
(Just to watch him look like you just gave him a **** sandwich.)

You ought to have said to him "He's the only one who actually cares about American issues."
(Just to watch him look like you just gave him a **** sandwich.)
Or “If you had backed Trump instead of running away from him you might still be in office.”

I keep hearing about how Trump is being persecuted and to some extent I believe it’s true but none of you want to acknowledge even a little bit that he has actually said and done some pretty awful ****. He’s a liar and a misogynist and a bully. And he’s given the folks who want to persecute him plenty of ammunition. Before I get your predictable responses, yes the Bidens and the Clintons have done even more despicable ****. So what? Excuse us “haters” for wanting a president who’s also not a **** human.

Bomma took office and put communists in every appointed position that he could. Now, years later, Americans can see and feel the difference, now being controlled by communists. Nobody likes gas prices or the new phantom tax Biden added.

Is it enough for people to change the way they vote? I doubt it.

I keep hearing about how Trump is being persecuted and to some extent I believe it’s true but none of you want to acknowledge even a little bit that he has actually said and done some pretty awful ****. He’s a liar and a misogynist and a bully. And he’s given the folks who want to persecute him plenty of ammunition. Before I get your predictable responses, yes the Bidens and the Clintons have done even more despicable ****. So what? Excuse us “haters” for wanting a president who’s also not a **** human.
That is literally the whole problem. A good portion of the US population is ok with the Biden Crime Family and the Clinton's Arkanacide, but cannot stomach mean Tweets and a bully.

Instead of POTUS being judged on leadership of the nation---where Trump has a huge performance edge---weak minded Americans think what matters most in deciding POTUS is:
- not influence peddling and selling American interests that lead to proxy wars (Biden/Ukraine)
- not the hollowing out of American business (Clinton/climate bs benefitting only China) while one's political enemies simply die off,
- but whether or not the same media that overlooks these first two issues decides that Trump needs to be demonized so that east coast soccer moms cannot support him.

You get the leadership you deserve.

So what? Excuse us “haters” for wanting a president who’s also not a **** human.
That's the problem. They're all **** humans. Trump certainly isn't alone in that regard. Only difference is he said it out loud.

Speaking of soccer moms, I watched the little league world series. I compared the baseball moms to soccer moms in my area. My conclusion: baseball moms are chubby, lost their shape and b!tch like Karen's. Soccer moms are still desirable, kept their shape , and are much more friendly.

That's the problem. They're all **** humans. Trump certainly isn't alone in that regard. Only difference is he said it out loud.
^^^^^^ this

I believe these are 2 different things, yes he is an egotistical blowhard, however what's currently going on now is political retribution from the left. The problem isn't Trump, but the pettiness on display when some don't get their way. I honestly don't know what the solution is because if Trump manages to get elected, it will start all over again with the complete support of the media. This may well be the new normal and I don't see any outcome where the country unites.