• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Wonder if the tune in radio app or whatever it was will still carry the feed for free. I'll find out on the 4th. Plan to keep up better with them this year throughout the season. My beer drinking will potentially be curtailed on Sundays so I need to make up for that somewhere. :)

Reactions: MTC
Wonder if the tune in radio app or whatever it was will still carry the feed for free. I'll find out on the 4th. Plan to keep up better with them this year throughout the season. My beer drinking will potentially be curtailed on Sundays so I need to make up for that somewhere. :)

Lol

Don't get too drunk. Gonna need your luck for the long haul.
I was teetering on edge this past playoffs. As much as I said I was ok with losing to Ottawa and Nashville. Away from the board, I was near a nervous breakdown. First time in my sports viewing I was supersticious. Had to wear my same Pens jersey, and hat. Washed when they lost lol.

Anybody got any of the new adidas stuff yet?
I actually snagged a few items before they came out in stores. Debating on buying a jersey or something this season

Mike Lange is cutting back on the number of games he is doing this year. Signals an obvious transition to me.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Lange has a decreased role
Mears has replaced Steigy
Even our media feed is not safe from change --- o.O

Lol. Aside from the iminent change, still always the quest for the cup.
Let's Go Pens!

Perhaps the change in atmosphere in the media booths is in line with the amount of turnover that Rutherford said he wanted to keep things fresh going for a 3peat. ��

yeah - he was a miserable draft pick

So we get a AHL depth dman who has already cleared waivers and a high 4th. That seems just fine.

Probably assuming Pouliot wouldn't clear and would lose him for no return.

Not Pens related, but hockey related nonetheless.

The Sabres WAAAAAAAYYYY over paid Jack Eichel. 8 years @ $10 million per? He robbed them blind.

It's about time. That guy was useless to our team.

And another first rounder down the toilet ... no wonder they trade those 1st rd picks so much........our 3rd rounders (Guentzel, Murray, Rust, Letang) are pretty solid

Mike Lange is cutting back on the number of games he is doing this year. Signals an obvious transition to me.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Sorry to hear it but he's getting up there in years and probably ready to take a few days off during the season. Good that he's coming back even for a limited number of games. I thought he might hang it up after last season.

Wonder if they'll have his schedule posted somewhere. :) You'd have to assume he'll announce the game tonight.

I hope they play a good game. Seems they haven't done well against STL lately.

Banner drop coming up.
Road to a threepeat is here.

Let's Go Pens!

Super excited!!!

Lol. Love it. Kessel looks like a bum and got the biggest chear. Let’s get it boys

Ahh **** thats cool as ****. Raise it!!!