• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Jesus!

Maatta ruined that one.
As I typed 3-0 now. Dafuq?!

Pens getting housed early up in Chicago. They gotta tighten up, and I hope Niemi gets traded.

Murray in net.
Niemi looked bad.

2nd goal was a mess up by Maatta. Fell on a Crosby pass.

Patrick Kane is faking everyone tonight

Good God it wasn't on NBC, I check my phone and it's 4-0 in the first. Is the goalie drunk?

Murray in net.
Niemi looked bad.

2nd goal was a mess up by Maatta. Fell on a Crosby pass.

Patrick Kane is faking everyone tonight

That's good. Well I hope the cup hangover clears the blood soon.

That's good. Well I hope the cup hangover clears the blood soon.

The cup hangover is gonna linger for a bit.
Malkin's line is not looking sharp thus far.
3rd and 4th line are still finding their identity. If I'm Sullivan, realize McKegg and Hagelin are speedsters. There's opportunity there.
Rowney's line has no identity yet, but I think Reaves and Kunhackle are still finding their game.

Like I said yesterday. I expect some growing pains early on

Good God it wasn't on NBC, I check my phone and it's 4-0 in the first. Is the goalie drunk?

Nhl center ice free preview. Oct 4-10.
I'm watching the Penguins feed. I like Steve Mears over Paul Steigerwald.
Just be prepared for Bob Errery to break down the shifts lol. Very passionate dude

Great sell by Chicago. Malkin to the box

Nhl center ice free preview. Oct 4-10.
I'm watching the Penguins feed. I like Steve Mears over Paul Steigerwald.
Just be prepared for Bob Errery to break down the shifts lol. Very passionate dude

I'll put it up.I can deal with it..haha I'm waiting on my money back for NFL ticket before I buy it.

The cup hangover is gonna linger for a bit.
Malkin's line is not looking sharp thus far.
3rd and 4th line are still finding their identity. If I'm Sullivan, realize McKegg and Hagelin are speedsters. There's opportunity there.
Rowney's line has no identity yet, but I think Reaves and Kunhackle are still finding their game.

Like I said yesterday. I expect some growing pains early on

7-1 right now is a bit much. That's getting pasted. It should bring them down to earth a little.

Make that 8-1 with 7 min left in the 2nd. I guess it doesn't matter what goalie is in at this point.

Make that 8-1 with 7 min left in the 2nd. I guess it doesn't matter what goalie is in at this point.

Eh still early on in the season.
Most of the guys are in off season mode.

I think a complete different team come December.

Malkin got robbed on that rebound.
Guentzel did good

9-1!
Cheesus!

I have not seen our boys get dismantled like this ever.

Maybe Neimi (sp?) wasn't the issue.

Did Bonino, Daley, Kunitz, Cullen and Fleury leave that big of a hole?

Bring back Fleury!

10-1?

what a team - that should shut the 3 peat **** talk da **** up

every single player on the Hawks was better that every single player on the Pens

9-1!
Cheesus!

I have not seen our boys get dismantled like this ever.

They just tanked it. 10-1. I'm glad I went to bed after i found the game. Giving up 15 goals in the first 2 games of the season i call zero effort to win. Nothing. I'm sure they will get it together, but damn.

They just tanked it. 10-1. I'm glad I went to bed after i found the game. Giving up 15 goals in the first 2 games of the season i call zero effort to win. Nothing. I'm sure they will get it together, but damn.

Idk. The motivation is not there right now.
In Sid and Malkin's case. What is there to prove?

I hope the guys are not tanking the season and just going through the motions.
Gonna be a long season it seems

10-1? What is that type of beat down in football? 56-7? 70-7? Wash off that stink and strive to be better. All they can do. Chicago was rested, amped up for their first game, at home, playing the B2B Champs. I didn't have to watch it to understand the excitement for Chicago, so I'm hoping it is a one and done tanking.

They have 19 back to backs this year I heard - most in the league

gonna need that back-up goalie

I'm not worried and even if the season tanks then so be it. They need and deserve a rest. Eventually the fire will come back and i expect them to make a big run at some point.

Reactions: MTC