• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

I think the question comes down to if JR makes the "major shake up" - who would you feel most comfortable shipping out?

Team plan gave up speed for meat - they gotta realize that aint workin

Cole, Hagelin, Reaves, Rowney, Kuhnhackl, Archibald.- bait em up

Is Geno going for the NHL record in turnovers for one game?????

Reactions: MTC
Is Geno going for the NHL record in turnovers for one game?????

He scored, Sid scored and had 2 helpers. They woke up. Nice to see. Let's hope they keep rolling into the 3rd.

And Geno always does stuff to make me smack my head, then he does marvelous **** to make me forget about it...haha

Should've been 4-0.

Kessel did circles around the Isles, did this pass that no one saw.
Guentzel ripped off a shot and got caught under Halak. ****! Such a beautiful play

I know it's only one game, but Crosby/Simon/Spong is the new Sid & the kids.

And Kessel! Man is bringing it

Jarry with the shutout
Sprong with 2 goals. Sullivan tried to get him a hatty lol

Apparently it will be Sid and the kids 2.0,

Play Jarry until his takes a loss.

The roller-coaster continues

Reactions: MTC
Good win though. I like. Pens have hope. A lot of positives this game.
As a fan that's what we want and should see.

Now to nurse this nasty thumb split that's been plaguing me the past few days

:(

Good win though. I like. Pens have hope. A lot of positives this game.
As a fan that's what we want and should see.

Now to nurse this nasty thumb split that's been plaguing me the past few days

:(

Good stuff I do believe the vs Boston game Sunday night is on NBCS. I hate all things Baaahston. A big fat W would be nice.

The 2017/18 Jekyll & Hyde Pittsburgh Penguins with another head scratcher.

Shutout 4-0, then goes on the road to Brooklyn to shutout the Isles. Oooooooh OK. . . I'll take the two points and it is encouraging to see such a turn around from such a bad game. As much as it is encouraging, that bad game is still a concern. I like Sid and Sprong working together. Hopefully, it continues. They need to go on a run and rack up some points. Getting healthy also would be nice.

The 2017/18 Jekyll & Hyde Pittsburgh Penguins with another head scratcher.

Shutout 4-0, then goes on the road to Brooklyn to shutout the Isles. Oooooooh OK. . . I'll take the two points and it is encouraging to see such a turn around from such a bad game. As much as it is encouraging, that bad game is still a concern. I like Sid and Sprong working together. Hopefully, it continues. They need to go on a run and rack up some points. Getting healthy also would be nice.

The Pens need to develop consistent wins. They have games where we know they can build off of and left wondering why they don't.

We'll have to see which Pens team shows up tomorrow

Super enjoyable game. Anxious to see where Sid and the kids go. Kidos to Sully for mixing it up.

Nice shot by Oleksiak to tie the game.
Let's go Pens!

Please win a back to back, Pens. Doing against the Bs only makes it sweeter.

Please win a back to back, Pens. Doing against the Bs only makes it sweeter.

The B's are on a PP.
Hope we kill it.

Pens don't look good nor bad. But I think they have some pep in them before the week off