• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Home sick (seriously the worst flu I have ever had). Watching game replays on NHLN. Sad to see the names of our cup teams on other teams now. Hainsey is giving it the Leafs. Ottawa is lucky to have him.

I agree on the chemistry that MAF brought. Also agree on Jarry. Unfortunately, also agree on our lousy D. Still think we make noise in the off season.

Hockey for lunch sounds good. Jarry will be starting since Murray had to go home for family reasons.

Let's go Pens !

Giving anyone four PPs a game is bad. Giving them four PPs in a period? Not good.

The Pens look like they're on a mission though.

Home sick (seriously the worst flu I have ever had). Watching game replays on NHLN. Sad to see the names of our cup teams on other teams now. Hainsey is giving it the Leafs. Ottawa is lucky to have him.

I agree on the chemistry that MAF brought. Also agree on Jarry. Unfortunately, also agree on our lousy D. Still think we make noise in the off season.

I miss Kunitz' chippy attitude and Bonino's clutch.
Rooting for Vegas in the west since they have a few of our former guys. MAF and Engelland especially.

But back to our guys. Imagine Kunitz attitude with Reaves and Kunhackle backing him.

Nice tribute to Daley. Dude was a beast in the 2016 cup run

Love to see a Geno hat trick. Phil looks hungry for one, too.

What's ther record for PP opportunities in a game?

There is a clear hunger on this team. Gearing up for the off season?

4-1 victory.
Opportunity to take the 1st wild card spot tomorrow.
Hope the week off really sparked what the team needed.

Aside from the penalties, the Pens looked good this afternoon

We looked great today. Even with the 37 PPs we gave them we were in charge from the first face off.

That was total domination.

I love the trend of winning. Geno throwing up big numbers and Crosby shooting the puck and scoring. Phil is the man!

If we had not been shorthanded 6 times. I bet we would have scored a couple more.

Watching the Pen's powerplay is some of the best hockey you may ever see, Amazing talent on the number 1 unit.

Jarry was able to control the rebounds today. He looked good.

I don't think I screamed at Letang one time today.

It's good when you can look at the Letang-scream-o-meter, and it says "total domination."

It's good when you can look at the Letang-scream-o-meter, and it says "total domination."

Letang scream-o-meter. I love it !

The team has had a hard time putting back to back "high energy" games together. Tomorrow will be telling.

Seems like we had a good game today. I was punishing myself by going to the Pitt game so I missed it.

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app

Rags lost a brutal tough one yesterday 7-2.

Here's our chance to jump them for the 1st wild card spot.
Pens time starts now.

Still no Cole.
Will he be traded?

Anywho. Let's Go Pens!

Rags lost a brutal tough one yesterday 7-2.

Here's our chance to jump them for the 1st wild card spot.
Pens time starts now.

Still no Cole.
Will he be traded?

Anywho. Let's Go Pens!

Cole has trade value. Glad to see that Sprong is not (seemingly) the neck on the block. Need a good win after that Tomlin trash today.

Cole has trade value. Glad to see that Sprong is not (seemingly) the neck on the block. Need a good win after that Tomlin trash today.

Hope Rutherford finds something in return soon.
The team is looking like they are ready. I expect a push by the rags, they seemed frustrated.

Pens can handle it though.

Eh I'm over football season. Pens time now.
Hopefully a Pens win will spread some cheer to the hockey part of the forum. Football side is doom at the moment

Eh I'm over football season. Pens time now.

I was weeks ago. I was at the cheaters game in Heinz a few weeks back. I left thinking that I could no longer believe that the nfl isn't fixed. It really is. At that point it became about the Pens to me.

Nice start to the game. Taking residence in "The King's" head.

Maata almost had that!!