• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Crosby is at 399 career goals. Be nice to see 400 light the lamp tonight.

Murray is still aday to day decision due to a personal matter. No one's reported what it is ? May well explain some of his play this year. Hopefully he get's things resolved.

How the hell is Phil Kessel not an all star ?

10:00 PM start. I believe a nap is in order. Glad I'm working in mu home office today.

Pens are looking much better. Watched both games Saturday and Sunday, and even Letang looked pretty good, making plays and such, and especially not getting *** raped every second he is on the ice. Sid, Geno and Phil are all playing well right now and pucks are going in the net. Maybe this season won't be a total disaster.

I just saw that Murray's father passed away.He will be out indefinitely. I wish the family well.

Pens recalled Jean Sebastien Dea from WBS. He has been on a decent scoring streak down there.

He's never lived up to expectations but I listened to part of their game the other night. They said he was looking better than he ever has. WBS recalled Wydo to replace him.

I just saw that Murray's father passed away.He will be out indefinitely. I wish the family well.

Pens recalled Jean Sebastien Dea from WBS. He has been on a decent scoring streak down there.

He's never lived up to expectations but I listened to part of their game the other night. They said he was looking better than he ever has. WBS recalled Wydo to replace him.

http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2018/01/17...riod-of-time-following-passing-of-his-father/

Yep. Out for awhile. He can take the time he needs. Understandable.

For the rest of the team, I think they'll continue to push forward. Seems we're seeing the Pens finding their identity.
I like the fact they have a "swag" back.

That' all this team needs is positive attitude.
JSD showed flashes last season.

I'd still like to see Wydo climb up in the organization.
Someone who really stood out on the Nailers.

Crosby is at 399 career goals. Be nice to see 400 light the lamp tonight.

Murray is still aday to day decision due to a personal matter. No one's reported what it is ? May well explain some of his play this year. Hopefully he get's things resolved.

How the hell is Phil Kessel not an all star ?

10:00 PM start. I believe a nap is in order. Glad I'm working in mu home office today.

I'll be around in spirit lol.
Gotta snooze early tonight.

Hope to wake up to a Pens victory. Cheer hard Uncle Ben

The cheereing makes it sound like a Pens home game.

Man Geno does some amazing ****. It's pretty trippy that we have two stars like Geno&Crosby on the team. It's super fun to watch. Like Mario&Jagr. The Pens have talent at drafting these super star HOF offensive players.

Yeah, that goal was just rude.

Jarry is really doing well. He got screwed by our D on that second goal.

He got hit for a short handed goal as I type this. That one is on him.

What a mess this game has turned into. Giving up short handed goals and break aways. Hopefully they get it turned around for the third.

We have been a second period dumpster fire this season.

It was an entertaining game, and they almost tied it at the end. As long as the PP remains as hot as it is I can't complain. Jarry on the other hand, is hopeless in goal, always seems lost every time a puck goes behind his net.

Well at least the effort was there in the 3rd. Several chances that should have, could have gone in. The defense was actively joining the rush. They got caught in deep several times. Jarry made some great saves or it could have been much worse. Ignore the second period and it was a great game but you're not going to win many playing only 40 minutes of hockey.

Reactions: MTC
Unfortunately we have been ignoring the second period too often this season.

Sorry Spike. I disagree. He has a predictable weakness yes, but that can be coached. The first two wouldn't have been stopped by too many netminders. On the second one Guentzel (hockey has hard names to spell) pinned him against the net on the outside. Not Jarry's fault. The two breakaways were rookie moves on the high stick side. Good on the Ducks coaches for telling his shooters that weakness.

His defense left him out in the cold too often last night. He did some stelar save moves. I like the guy. Much better than DeSmitt. Hurry home Murray.

Well at least the effort was there in the 3rd. Several chances that should have, could have gone in. The defense was actively joining the rush. They got caught in deep several times. Jarry made some great saves or it could have been much worse. Ignore the second period and it was a great game but you're not going to win many playing only 40 minutes of hockey.

I guess the Pens gave up some break aways last night?
A mess up when the D joins up on rushes can result.

That's a gamble the Pens take and I'm ok with that.
My brother was saying it was 4-1 at one point.

To see 3-5. Looks like the effort was there.
This is why I hate the west coast games.

Tonight the Pens should catch on.
Kings are tough, but I'm confident in the Pens

I watched the first period last night and all looked good. I guess I missed the fun later. Well they can rebound this evening,so we shall see.

I guess the Pens gave up some break aways last night?
A mess up when the D joins up on rushes can result.

That's a gamble the Pens take and I'm ok with that.
My brother was saying it was 4-1 at one point.

To see 3-5. Looks like the effort was there.
This is why I hate the west coast games.

Tonight the Pens should catch on.
Kings are tough, but I'm confident in the Pens

Second period was pretty bad. They were cycling in the third. One of those where you're just waiting for it to go in. I thought the tie was coming but it just didn't happen.

Looking forward to the Kings.tonight if the team is coming together we should get a win. Then come the Sharks.

Second period was pretty bad. They were cycling in the third. One of those where you're just waiting for it to go in. I thought the tie was coming but it just didn't happen.

Looking forward to the Kings.tonight if the team is coming together we should get a win. Then come the Sharks.

Sounds like they understood their weakness.
Build upon that 3rd period and the Pens should be fine.

I'll tune in tonight

I hate Cali teams but Drew Doughty would look good in the black & gold

Interesting that Sprong isn't in. Also, does anyone else think that Reeves takes some plays off?

Dustin Brown is gonna get messed up this game.
Hard nosed player, but he'll get a dose of Reaves or Oleksiak if something goes down.

Have that feeling tonight

Dustin Brown is gonna get messed up this game.
Hard nosed player, but he'll get a dose of Reaves or Oleksiak if something goes down.

Have that feeling tonight

Good. Sometimes it has to happen