• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

yeah. He showed up. Pissed about Shultz. That's not cool at all.

**** the dirty Kings and their stupid announcers, Schultz was on his knees when he got boarded face first into the rail, hope he wont be out for long. Malkin is looking good

Reports say Schultz will be OK. No concussion and that's lucky considering how he was hit.

Sprong a healthy scratch was a surprise. yes, his defense is poor but we all knew that. The guy puts pucks on net and that's what we need.

Simon is about half a beat behind Crosby on many plays. When experience slows the game down for him, we're going to see some goals.

Cole continuing to sit is disappointing. I like him better than Hunwick in most situations.

Dea was hurt in the in the first period. I didn't see him come back later. Any news ?

Reactions: MTC
Malkin was fined $5,000 for spearing Brown in the nuts. There was no penalty. That may have lead to Shultz getting boarded. Brown was fined $10,000 for the hit.

Malkin was fined $5,000 for spearing Brown in the nuts. There was no penalty. That may have lead to Shultz getting boarded. Brown was fined $10,000 for the hit.

Still no reason to board a defenseless player.
If Brown was bothered that much, drop the gloves.

I've seen Brown play throughout his career. He can be a great hard nosed player, but is prone to dishing out cheap hits.
His fighting skill is not too great either.

Malkin would drop him imo.

Reports say Schultz will be OK. No concussion and that's lucky considering how he was hit.

Sprong a healthy scratch was a surprise. yes, his defense is poor but we all knew that. The guy puts pucks on net and that's what we need.

Simon is about half a beat behind Crosby on many plays. When experience slows the game down for him, we're going to see some goals.

Cole continuing to sit is disappointing. I like him better than Hunwick in most situations.

Dea was hurt in the in the first period. I didn't see him come back later. Any news ?

Not to mention Cole's willingness to block shots.
Didn't see anything on Dea, I noticed he was absent in the 3rd. Figured Sullivan was just shortening his bench

Still no reason to board a defenseless player.
If Brown was bothered that much, drop the gloves.

I've seen Brown play throughout his career. He can be a great hard nosed player, but is prone to dishing out cheap hits.
His fighting skill is not too great either.

Malkin would drop him imo.

Malkin is a better hugger than a fighter. LOL I think he would take Brown as well.

The Kings have been a cheap shot team for the last few years. It's finally starting to catch up.

Not to mention Cole's willingness to block shots.
Didn't see anything on Dea, I noticed he was absent in the 3rd. Figured Sullivan was just shortening his bench

Dea isn't listed on any injury reports. I heard them say he was going to the locker room. Flu ?

Holy ****!
Pens are on top of everything right now.
Great ******* start. Sharks are leaving a ton of open ice

We've done better on PPs but it's nice to have one so soon.

Classy move by the Sharks on that 3 day contract.

One more - I didn't know that Sully played for them. Makes that first Cup win that much better!

Pens had a strong start. Getting carelss in clearing pucks

Sharks are getting a lot of shots from their defensemen.
Pens gotta be careful. Fun game

Sid's shot just broke a piece off of Dell's mask. Damn!

Stay safe out there Sharks goalie!

1-1 end of the 1st.

Pens started off strong. Came back down to earth.
Credit to the Sharks for some aggressive forechecking in their offensive zone. Pens had a hard time clearing pucks.

Pens speed creates a ton of open ice. Utilize it and get the W.

That goal was on DeSmith. He's good though.

Let's hope that second period monkey is off our backs!!

******* Dell!

Pens look a little sloppy right now.
They're getting shots though.

Our power play is not on tonight.

That Sharks goalie is good at not giving up rebounds

Damn. DeSmith!

And yeah our power play is bad tonight

DeSmith is doing OK if you ask me. That last save was great.