• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Riley! **** yes!
Hope that gives some momentum

Well anything less than giving up 5 goals in the 2nd will be good..haha. The good part is they have up 3,so the chances of winning are still on the table. They need to get the next 2 goals.

Well anything less than giving up 5 goals in the 2nd will be good..haha. The good part is they have up 3,so the chances of winning are still on the table. They need to get the next 2 goals.

It ain't over till it over. The Pens can do this. Rask isn't sharp tonight.

I'm going to start drinking, just in case !

Reactions: MTC
Far from over.
Hoping for a better 2nd period.

Uncle Ben, don't drink too heavily haha. Need ya down the long haul tonight with the way this game is going.
I'll see ya guys in the 3rd or if things look sunshine & rainbows in the 2nd.

#supersticious

6-3...yeah this is going to get crazy ugly. My only thought is the real players got abducted by aliens prior to the game.

Finally someone stands up to Chara. Nice Job Oleksiak !!!!!!!

Man. Just not our night.
Play physical against our finesse and we are done

Well at least someone threw down with Chara since we have no Reaves...damn that guy looks like Lurch from Adams family

6-3...yeah this is going to get crazy ugly. My only thought is the real players got abducted by aliens prior to the game.

Hagelin misses a wide open net.
Normal Hagelin would've had that

Well this one is a wrap. Each game has gotten worse on this 3 game losing streak.

**** first game I get to watch in a week and we get absolutely pasted...ugh