• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

They're like ******* locusts then.
What'll really bake your noodle is that the dem run states are doing all that radical **** on purpose and by design on orders from the powers that be to encourage moderate libs to infiltrate the neighboring states and then obviously they'll vote Dem. They've been doing it for years... Nothing new but the last few years have accelerated it. We've been getting migrants from NY and NJ forever seeking refuge and what do they do??? Elect the same ******** that forced them out of their previous homes...In turn raising our taxes and cost of living so we move elsewhere...They are ******* locusts...

Last edited:
What'll really bake your noodle is that the dem run states are doing all that radical **** on purpose and by design on orders from the powers that be to encourage moderate libs to infiltrate the neighboring states and then obviously they'll vote Dem. They've been doing it for years... Nothing new but the last few years have accelerated it. We've been getting migrants from NY and NJ forever seeking refuge and what do they do??? Elect the same ******** that forced them out of their previous homes...In turn raising our taxes and cost of living so we move elsewhere...They are ******* locusts...
Yeah that’s all fun and games until the shooting starts.

One of these days Alice, one of these days,,bang, zoom, to the moon Alice!
We are headed toward Civil War 2.

Pretty detailed stuff on what is in the 70 page lawsuit filed by Kari Lake. Yeah, I'm an election denier. Only excerpts below.

Here are the nine most important sections from the lawsuit — for your reading pleasure.

1. There were hundreds of thouands of illegal ballots counted in Arizona’s midterm elections — in Maricopa County alone.
  2. Almost 60% of Maricopa County’s voting machines failed on Election Day —that’s not a statistic you’ll see reported in our corporate media.
  3. There is no way that 59% of Maricopa County’s voting machines stopped working on Election Day by accident — and one day after being tested.
  4. Between November 9th and November 11th, Maricopa County suddenly discovered more than 25,000 additional ballots that needed to be counted. That’s suspicious because Katie Hobbs supposedly beat Kari Lake by 17,000 ballots — according to the certified results.
  5. Those 25,000 ballots magically appear in time to help Katie Hobbs — courtesy of a mysterious election contractor named Runbeck Election Services.
  6. An employee of Runbeck has testified that early vote (EV) ballots arrived without proper chain of custody paperwork — which is required by law.
  7. A prominent cybersecurity expert who tests voting machines for a living has provided a sworn declaration that the widespread equipment breakdown in Maricopa County must have been caused intentionally. He also confirms that some of the components of Arizona’s voting system are not certified — which violates Arizona law.
  8. Maricopa County officials like Stephen Richer were involved in serious conflicts of interest.
  9. At least 16 voting stations in Maricopa County mixed together uncounted ballots with already counted ballots — and they did so intentionally.
    https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https://bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com/public/images/91130257-74f0-4e0f-98b1-1b53f5aa0fb0_711x531.png

Screen shots of everything inside.
This all goes before a judge on Monday, and I can all but guarantee it will be thrown out. It shouldn't be, but it will.

Great paper. 3 options for Republicans to follow to take over the corrupt Dem voting machine, with the author focusing on 'mandatory' voting. Numerous nations do this, enforced with fines if you don't vote.

Honestly, this surprises me. Hope kills.

I'm surprised as well, and won't hold my breathe that it will change the outcome of the election.
However, I do hope it will result in the election process in the state changing.

This might go on forever, and I could see a petition started to recall Hobbs.

Tracy Beanz is providing the best coverage of the Kari Lake trial. Have a read. Long thread.

Unthreaded version: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1605774917374394369.html

I would think the manipulation of the ballot length and handling of the chain of custody would be damning, but you wouldn't know it from the media coverage.
Even if the judge finds the testimony credible, I'd be concerned for his personal safety acting on it.
While the end game won't be to insert Lake or any of the other candidates that may have a legitimate beef, or another election, I hope it does result in a complete
overhaul of the election process, where results are known in hours rather than weeks.

More detail and lots of clips on the Kari Lake trial. I don't know how anyone can argue the AZ election was legit at this point.

Up to the judge now and I won't hold my breathe. Opinions from all of the local media is that she didn't prove anything, despite viewing the actual trial.

It's like watching your kid dump food on the floor and when you accuse him of it he says no I didn't.