• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

How is OZ being a carpet bagger and Walker being a football hero related? Walker seemed like the poster boy for CTE, everything he said seemed nonsensical.

people continue to say that Walker was a bad candidate.
yet those same people say Fetterman was a better candidate than Oz.

Oz and Warnock were both eloquent and could speak in complete sentences without rambling.

Someone explain to me why:

Fetterman > Oz if Warnock > Walker
TRUMP ENDORSEMENT

How is OZ being a carpet bagger and Walker being a football hero related? Walker seemed like the poster boy for CTE, everything he said seemed nonsensical.
As Dave Chapelle put it “observably stupid”.

It's over. Democrats contr the senate. Republicans the house. Many of the Republicans will succumb to pressure or bribery when it's voting time. The democrats may be able to ram through even more of their wishes than you think.

Republicans have no backbone.

because Walker's football hero should have still been fresh on the minds of the voters. Heroes live long enough to become the enemy - true story that just played out in front of the entire world.

and for "everything he said seemed nonsensical" - everything Fetterman mumbled, jumbled, botched and flubbed WAS nonsensical.

As Dave Chapelle put it “observably stupid”.
its explained. sound out the big words. pull Tibs out of the closet and ask him to help you understand.

just like 21, you missed the entire point.

The point? No, the irony!

Kemp wasn’t the enemy, he outperformed Walker across the board - red county, blue county, and won the election. WHY?

Why did war hero Mastriano get his *** thoroughly kicked by Shapiro?

Why did war hero Mastriano get his *** thoroughly kicked by Shapiro?
Because he was too strongly anti-abortion under all circumstances.

News reporting this morning that Sen. Kyrsten Sinema from AZ is leaving the Dims and changing to Independent. She'll still caucus with the Dims so it's not a total win, but it's a step.
Yes he said "caucus" in regards to a hot bisexual woman.

Only on paper.
But it will leave the door open for a long list of liberal loons that will vie for her job and the (D) nomination.
It could spell victory for a (R) candidate by splitting the vote, if they can come up with one that can walk and chew gum at the same time.

News reporting this morning that Sen. Kyrsten Sinema from AZ is leaving the Dims and changing to Independent. She'll still caucus with the Dims so it's not a total win, but it's a step.
Yes he said "caucus" in regards to a hot bisexual woman.
Is this for sure? I read she hadn't said whether she would.

But it will leave the door open for a long list of liberal loons that will vie for her job and the (D) nomination.
It could spell victory for a (R) candidate by splitting the vote, if they can come up with one that can walk and chew gum at the same time.
You live there and I don’t but my take is that AZ is a purple state like PA. If a Republican is too far Right they will lose. The Dims will stick together no matter what. In PA Doug Mastriano, Mr. No Abortions Under Any Circumstance, made the far Right happy but lost by 14 points. The more moderate Dr. Oz running against a straight-up Communist lost by only 2.5 points. I’m not going to make a lot of friends at the next county GOP meeting when I tell them that anti-abortion is a losing issue for us just like gun control is for the Dims.

You live there and I don’t but my take is that AZ is a purple state like PA. If a Republican is too far Right they will lose. The Dims will stick together no matter what. In PA Doug Mastriano, Mr. No Abortions Under Any Circumstance, made the far Right happy but lost by 14 points. The more moderate Dr. Oz running against a straight-up Communist lost by only 2.5 points. I’m not going to make a lot of friends at the next county GOP meeting when I tell them that anti-abortion is a losing issue for us just like gun control is for the Dims.
Yep....Advise them to run on a moderate platform and then once in office fight for conservative ideals. The other side does it all the time.

You are 100% correct sir. Stick to the economy, crime, employment, strong military, boarder security and you can't go wrong.

Pretty detailed stuff on what is in the 70 page lawsuit filed by Kari Lake. Yeah, I'm an election denier. Only excerpts below.

Here are the nine most important sections from the lawsuit — for your reading pleasure.

1. There were hundreds of thouands of illegal ballots counted in Arizona’s midterm elections — in Maricopa County alone.
  2. Almost 60% of Maricopa County’s voting machines failed on Election Day —that’s not a statistic you’ll see reported in our corporate media.
  3. There is no way that 59% of Maricopa County’s voting machines stopped working on Election Day by accident — and one day after being tested.
  4. Between November 9th and November 11th, Maricopa County suddenly discovered more than 25,000 additional ballots that needed to be counted. That’s suspicious because Katie Hobbs supposedly beat Kari Lake by 17,000 ballots — according to the certified results.
  5. Those 25,000 ballots magically appear in time to help Katie Hobbs — courtesy of a mysterious election contractor named Runbeck Election Services.
  6. An employee of Runbeck has testified that early vote (EV) ballots arrived without proper chain of custody paperwork — which is required by law.
  7. A prominent cybersecurity expert who tests voting machines for a living has provided a sworn declaration that the widespread equipment breakdown in Maricopa County must have been caused intentionally. He also confirms that some of the components of Arizona’s voting system are not certified — which violates Arizona law.
  8. Maricopa County officials like Stephen Richer were involved in serious conflicts of interest.
  9. At least 16 voting stations in Maricopa County mixed together uncounted ballots with already counted ballots — and they did so intentionally.
    https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch...30257-74f0-4e0f-98b1-1b53f5aa0fb0_711x531.png

Screen shots of everything inside.

You are 100% correct sir. Stick to the economy, crime, employment, strong military, boarder security and you can't go wrong.

Yep and all answers to abortion should be it's a states right issue and not a federal government issue. Although I don't see it any different than shooting my neighbor in the head.

The truth of the matter is you can't legislate morality and we've become a highly immoral nation.

Pretty detailed stuff on what is in the 70 page lawsuit filed by Kari Lake. Yeah, I'm an election denier. Only excerpts below.

Here are the nine most important sections from the lawsuit — for your reading pleasure.

1. There were hundreds of thouands of illegal ballots counted in Arizona’s midterm elections — in Maricopa County alone.
  2. Almost 60% of Maricopa County’s voting machines failed on Election Day —that’s not a statistic you’ll see reported in our corporate media.
  3. There is no way that 59% of Maricopa County’s voting machines stopped working on Election Day by accident — and one day after being tested.
  4. Between November 9th and November 11th, Maricopa County suddenly discovered more than 25,000 additional ballots that needed to be counted. That’s suspicious because Katie Hobbs supposedly beat Kari Lake by 17,000 ballots — according to the certified results.
  5. Those 25,000 ballots magically appear in time to help Katie Hobbs — courtesy of a mysterious election contractor named Runbeck Election Services.
  6. An employee of Runbeck has testified that early vote (EV) ballots arrived without proper chain of custody paperwork — which is required by law.
  7. A prominent cybersecurity expert who tests voting machines for a living has provided a sworn declaration that the widespread equipment breakdown in Maricopa County must have been caused intentionally. He also confirms that some of the components of Arizona’s voting system are not certified — which violates Arizona law.
  8. Maricopa County officials like Stephen Richer were involved in serious conflicts of interest.
  9. At least 16 voting stations in Maricopa County mixed together uncounted ballots with already counted ballots — and they did so intentionally.
    https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch...30257-74f0-4e0f-98b1-1b53f5aa0fb0_711x531.png

Screen shots of everything inside.

How did that state get so ****** up? There's your unlawful uncheck democracy. This kind of stuff in other countries are how revolts get started.

How did that state get so ****** up? There's your unlawful uncheck democracy. This kind of stuff in other countries are how revolts get started.

This is exactly what happens when Libtards hate the states they ruined then move to other states and continue to vote the way they did in the states their votes ruined.

It is by design.

Quit being racist.