• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2024 Steeler Nation fantasy football

Weren't we also going to try a different type of league this year as well?

Weren't we also going to try a different type of league this year as well?
Keeper. Why I picked cj Stroud in last round last year

Keeper. Why I picked cj Stroud in last round last year
Just one keeper or we going to go full tilt into that other way to play that I had never done before? I've been in leagues with one or two keepers. You can keep your keeper for up to three years. Each year, the keeper counts as one round higher than you picked them the previous year.

Just one keeper or we going to go full tilt into that other way to play that I had never done before? I've been in leagues with one or two keepers. You can keep your keeper for up to three years. Each year, the keeper counts as one round higher than you picked them the previous year.
I am not sure will have to look at last year's deal

I am guessing we are shutting this down or did someone volunteer to run things? If we are shutting it down, does anyone know of a league I can join?

I commish 4 leagues. I am kinda spent. Hope someone picks it up. This is a great league.

I commished 4 last year too and need to cut back. Only running 1 this year. Of the 3 that I stepped down from, no one else offered to take over in any of them. I'll miss this one. Fun and usually pretty competitive.

If I commit to doing it this year, will someone else volunteer next year?

Toughest part about this league is that some of the participants don't post regularly, so I don't know if they are ignoring my messages or just don't see them.