• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

A Christmas wish for white genocide

Dude should be on a watch list of some sort. Makin' threats. Hate speech.

Pack him up with all his **** and send him back to "El Instituto de Investigaciones Sociales in Mexico".

If he wants a White Genocide, he should lead by example.

Drexel University professor tweets his Christmas wish for white genocide.
More evidence liberalism is a mental disorder.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/25/drexel-univ-professors-christmas-wish-want-christmas-white-genocide/

It's all the rage now, didn't you know. White people are the scourge of the nation.

Black Lawyer Calls on Black Jurors to Vote ‘Innocent’ for Any Black Person Accused of Murdering a White Person

Marc Lamont Hill: Trump ‘Going Back To’ ‘Old Time When Administrations Were All White’

Obama: Country Has ‘By No Means Overcome’ Legacies of Slavery, Jim Crow, Colonialism, Racism

MSNBC Guest: Jeff Sessions Is a ‘KKK Sympathizer’

Black Lawyer Calls on Black Jurors to Vote ‘Innocent’ for Any Black Person Accused of Murdering a White Person

BBC ‘Racist’ Job Ad Excludes White Applicants

Missouri white students told not to take part in Ferguson ‘die-in’ demonstration

I guess it's about time to face reality.

[video]http://videos.vidible.tv/prod/2015-04/18/553df9d3e4b0700ca233ab16_640x360_LD_v1.mp4?AOp0Nkl _gnQlyClQD7iXvDFeyCwaSoD9cf_8wtlTKjaZEEcpfHV7-OQE4aXKd5Fb[/video]

Funny that he isn't man enough to live in a Communist country. He lives in American and teaches classes at an upscale, expensive college. Man up and practice what you preach **** head. Bye...and enjoy the bountiful benefits of your new Communist utopia. I'll give you two weeks before you come back here.

It's all the rage now, didn't you know. White people are the scourge of the nation.

Marc Lamont Hill: Trump ‘Going Back To’ ‘Old Time When Administrations Were All White’

Obama: Country Has ‘By No Means Overcome’ Legacies of Slavery, Jim Crow, Colonialism, Racism

MSNBC Guest: Jeff Sessions Is a ‘KKK Sympathizer’

BBC ‘Racist’ Job Ad Excludes White Applicants

Missouri white students told not to take part in Ferguson ‘die-in’ demonstration

I guess it's about time to face reality.

[video]http://videos.vidible.tv/prod/2015-04/18/553df9d3e4b0700ca233ab16_640x360_LD_v1.mp4?AOp0Nkl _gnQlyClQD7iXvDFeyCwaSoD9cf_8wtlTKjaZEEcpfHV7-OQE4aXKd5Fb[/video]

And Van Joneses' claim that Trumps election was due to 'whitelash".

Good Luck with that Scooter. We are still 41% of the population and we may not go easy into that good night.

This is a direct result of all the "white privilege" rhetoric of the left in the last several years. They have wanted to desensitize people to the hatred of white people. Hitler did the same thing to the Jews.

This dude deserves to be ****** in the *** with the barrel of my AR15. The money shot would be glorious.

ls he volunteering to be the first casualty?

George-Ciccariello-Maher-drexel-professor.jpg

shutterstock_1044739-800x430.jpg

Good Luck with that Scooter. We are still 41% of the population and we may not go easy into that good night.

This is a direct result of all the "white privilege" rhetoric of the left in the last several years. They have wanted to desensitize people to the hatred of white people. Hitler did the same thing to the Jews.

rage rage against the dying of the light

If they replace most of us with third world immigrants then who's going to earn the money for them to live on? There's not enough Asians to make up the difference.

And anyone else who disagrees with them. That should cover it.

I am truly starting to have reservations as to whether a college degree , and it's indoctrination process, is worth investing in.

I am truly starting to have reservations as to whether a college degree , and it's indoctrination process, is worth investing in.

I'm telling my kids straight out that unless you go for a STEM degree, it's probably not worth it. You still can't learn high-level math, calculus, engineering and any major science without going to college. It's just not anywhere else. You can't become a doctor without college. I don't think you can be an R.N. without a college degree. You can't be a teacher.

But if you think college is just 4 more years of high school and fun and "discovering yourself" and liberal arts bullshit, I think you're wasting an opportunity.

It's not college, but this idea college is just 4 years of taking classes that you find "interesting". College is work. It should be hard. It should test whether you have the metal to really learn something very few others can. Whether you can stick it out when others fail and fall by the wasteside.

If you don't think about college in those terms, you are doomed to likely not get your money's worth out of the experience.

The professor's wish is a fail because I'm still here.