• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

A very simple question to ask yourself

Approximately 7 years 11 months.

Trump went from 8 years to in a recent interview

" I could be here 3 4 maybe 8 years"

Why would he say that? Either he's already fed up or he knows SHTF time is just around the corner.

I'm sorry to hurt some feelings around this forum but Trump is a ******* idiot! End of story. Can't wait for this joke of an administration to be gone.

You guys keep voting for Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters, and you have the nerve to call Trump an idiot. Why don't you guys secede already?

Well I'd certainly love to read a transcript of Obama talking like that. Ok times are tough, we have to roll up our sleeves and work together. Like that's normal. Not this ****. The world has never been worse. The country has never been in more peril. But me and me alone will save the day. Look at Dick's sporting goods they hired Billy Franklin 11th grade yesterday. That's me. **** off.

He even went as far as to say "the inner cities are so bad it's been over 100 years for them to advance...its so bad...I seen this myself...I've seen people petrified that they lock themselves in an apartment....so scared"

Where did HE see that ?

Probably 2 blocks from the White House. Are you denying that parts of most major cities are a mess?

Last edited:
He even went as far as to say "the inner cities are so bad it's been over 100 years for them to advance...its so bad...I seen this myself...I've seen people petrified that they lock themselves in an apartment....so scared"

Where did HE see that ?

They locked themselves to hide from Donnie and his dad. Donnie used to personally collect rents.

As one employee who waited many decades to speak out on the Trumps racism said he was afraid "they would knock me off" Trump and his dad are/was nasty people.

The other thing he said today about the Russian spy ship off our shores " I could blow that ship right out of the water and people would say he's great.....he's great."

He's coo coo for cocoa puffs.

Maybe while he talked about the plight of the inner city Spicer could have sang the theme song to the Jefferson's

most on this board and a lot of folks around the country are insane.....

this administration is a joke...his *** needs to be impeached now...it's been less than a month and this **** is a total disaster.

Let's forget the media and all of that stuff for a second. Just read word for word Trumps press conference from today. Out of his own mouth he goes on and on about how bad it is and the terrible it is. How he inherited this giant mess. Obama inherited a two front war (one of which was totally misguided and a complete disaster) and an economic meltdown not seen since the great depression. Did you hear him speak like that? Simple question.

We heard every ******* day for 8 damn years that everything was Bush's fault. Where the hell have you been ?

most on this board and a lot of folks around the country are insane.....

this administration is a joke...his *** needs to be impeached now...it's been less than a month and this **** is a total disaster.

Because you don't agree, everyone else is insane? Think about that for a second.
It appears you haven't learned anything since the election.

We heard every ******* day for 8 damn years that everything was Bush's fault. Where the hell have you been ?

I must have missed the Speech where Obama stood up there and said "We've inherited such a mess. Such a mess. Just terrible. And we inherited it you know we inherited it. What a mess" who's his speech writer. The guy who wrote Rain man. Or is Autism and Aspbergers just the underlying factor here.

Where did HE see that ?

Your really hard on Trump, but can you tell me one good thing Obama did in his 8 years for normal everyday hardworking black people ? Not the Hollywood millionaires and celebs he hung out with.
He wasn't even the first black person in the WH , Michele was, he is half black, his momma is as white as mine is.

In his 8 years the only thing he increased for black people were.
-number of black families on welfare
-number of abortions by black mothers
-number of black children born out of wedlock
-number of black males killed by other black males
-number of black families living at or below the poverty level
-number of black males locked up in prison

He hasn't done one damn thing for the black community but divide us even further.
At least give Trump a few months and see what happens, can it be any worse than the last 8 years ?

Last edited:
Let's forget the media and all of that stuff for a second. Just read word for word Trumps press conference from today. Out of his own mouth he goes on and on about how bad it is and the terrible it is. How he inherited this giant mess. Obama inherited a two front war (one of which was totally misguided and a complete disaster) and an economic meltdown not seen since the great depression. Did you hear him speak like that? Simple question.

Are you joking? I don't think we've EVER had a president who blamed his predecessor for things more than Obama did.

http://thepoliticalinsider.com/the-blame-game-at-its-finest-21-times-obama-has-passed-the-buck/

Bush stabilized the economy. After that it had nowhere to go but up. There was a stable Iraq, without ISIS. Obummer always made a point of mentioning how bad it was when he took over....alll.....the .....time. Not to mention , the media gave him passes on Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Workplace violence, IRS shakedown of conservatives, etc.. Bammy had it easy. Trump is not. He is fighting back, and not pulling punches.....even with the BBC.

This always boggles my mind. Can any of you imagine what would happen if the IRS under Bush was targeting liberal groups? He would have been impeached so fast your head would spin. Obama has gotten credit for everything that's even slightly positive, and blame for nothing.

President Bush was above responding to the constant attacks from the press, and where did that get him? Pummeled into the ground by a dishonest, biased media. I am not a huge fan of Trump but he is absolutely right on this...keep calling the press out on their obvious political bullshit. Every day, all term long.

Well I'd certainly love to read a transcript of Obama talking like that. Ok times are tough, we have to roll up our sleeves and work together. Like that's normal. Not this ****. The world has never been worse. The country has never been in more peril. But me and me alone will save the day. Look at Dick's sporting goods they hired Billy Franklin 11th grade yesterday. That's me. **** off.

See the bottom of the previous page with his direct quotes.

You Libs absolutely live with your head in the sand.

Probably 2 blocks from the White House. Are you denying that parts of most major cities are a mess?

Im asking a simple question.....Donald has a history of making **** up or parroting stories that have no basis in fact like the thousands of muslims celebrating in NJ after the towers collapsed, ....or crime being at its highest in 60 years...both which are false

Because you don't agree, everyone else is insane? Think about that for a second.
It appears you haven't learned anything since the election.

Its partly because you guys support and voted for a narcissistic lying, ***** grabbing pervert who hints he would **** his own daughter....<----- those are some repulsive *** qualities of a man/human and you all support him as PRESIDENT. That's insane....own that **** !!!

Your really hard on Trump, but can you tell me one good thing Obama did in his 8 years for normal everyday hardworking black people ? Not the Hollywood millionaires and celebs he hung out with.
He wasn't even the first black person in the WH , Michele was, he is half black, his momma is as white as mine is.

In his 8 years the only thing he increased for black people were.
-number of black families on welfare
-number of abortions by black mothers
-number of black children born out of wedlock
-number of black males killed by other black males
-number of black families living at or below the poverty level
-number of black males locked up in prison

He hasn't done one damn thing for the black community but divide us even further.
At least give Trump a few months and see what happens, can it be any worse than the last 8 years ?

In the last 8 years he

Was Obama the president of Black people ? Should he have been ? Is Trump the president of white nationalist and white supremacist ? You think white on white crime is gonna subside under Trump ? YOu think white heroin/drug overdose in white households is going to subside under Trump ? Slave trafficking by white males, workplace shootings, or school shootings or how about white extremist terrorism ? Think those are gonna rise or fall under Trump ?

And I keep hearing this **** about Obama dividing this country --he never attacked a race or ethnic group nor did he marginalize any group based on race, gender, orientation or religion....this country was divide since negroes were given liberty via the Emancipation signing. Some white folks have been pissed since that point...so **** that bullshit about Obama dividing the nation. Obama was scorned by many folks SIMPLY because of race. Deny that all you want.

Moving along

Even With Bumps In The Road, President Donald Trump Continues To Roll

On the domestic front, Mr. Trump has been busy. He’s signed executive orders reducing regulatory burdens within the federal bureaucracy and Obamacare, has frozen federal hiring, pulled out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, approved the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, outlined a plan to review the Dodd-Frank banking legislation, laid out spending plans for the Mexico border wall, strengthened White House ethics rules and temporarily suspended immigration from seven terrorist-ridden countries.

Meanwhile, Congress is using the Congressional Review Act to repeal many Obama-era regulations that undercut economic growth.

Mr. Trump has announced a campaign rally in Florida — and this is a good thing. He needs to start highlighting his accomplishments to the people who elected him, as the news media surely isn’t going to do it. Reconnecting with his base will also be good therapy for Mr. Trump, as he thrives off the crowd’s energy. Mr. Trump knows his only responsibility is to that of his voters.

The news media and Washington establishment will continue to feed off the scandals and leaks, and try to ruin Mr. Trump. This will go on for at least four more years.

Mr. Trump continues to deliver on the promises he made on the campaign trail.

On Wednesday, Defense Secretary James Mattis issued an ultimatum to allies in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in a closed-door meeting in Brussels, warning them to pay up or the U.S. may alter its relationship with them.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/16/donald-trump-continues-roll-even-bumps-road/

or crime being at its highest in 60 years...both which are false

Im not sure about crime in general, but I know that vandalism is at an all time low because all you have to do is say you're protesting and you can break and burn up **** as much as you want and it's A-ok.

Was Obama the president of Black people ? Should he have been ? Is Trump the president of white nationalist and white supremacist ? You think white on white crime is gonna subside under Trump ? YOu think white heroin/drug overdose in white households is going to subside under Trump ? Slave trafficking by white males, workplace shootings, or school shootings or how about white extremist terrorism ? Think those are gonna rise or fall under Trump ?

And I keep hearing this **** about Obama dividing this country --he never attacked a race or ethnic group nor did he marginalize any group based on race, gender, orientation or religion....this country was divide since negroes were given liberty via the Emancipation signing. Some white folks have been pissed since that point...so **** that bullshit about Obama dividing the nation. Obama was scorned by many folks SIMPLY because of race. Deny that all you want.

You didn't answer my simple question. What improved for you and the average black family in the last 8 years ?

Snipits of speeches taken over the course of 4 or 5 years don't really compare to all the **** that comes out of Vince's mouth every day. George Bush stabilized the economy. That's amazing. The collapse happened in the middle of the election. Very quick recovery
And yeah Iraq was stable with a hundred thousand troops still over there. Did you want Billy down the block risking his balls there forever?

ha ha - the left STILL is clueless

they never thought he'd run!

they never thought he'd win the primaries!

they never thought he'd get 1237 delegates to make it out of the convention!

they never thought he'd get 270 delegates and beat Hillary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on and on and on and on and on

One thing is for certain, EVERYTHING the press and "mainstream thinking" has said has been WRONG FROM THE START!

They are doing it again and are still too blind with agenda rage to see the truth - AMERICA HAS REJECTED LIBERALISM

It's DEAD and all it's followers are too stupid to realize it

Reactions: xjx