• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ability To Start New Posts

Justin, can we nominate SN members who should be precluded from starting new threads?

Dang, I might end up on that list———————————- some risk(s) are non-avaiodable

(sarcasm involved)

Salute the nation

Tom Brady doesn't eat bacon...but I've heard he eats boneless wings with his pinkie's pointing out.
And washes it down with a wine cooler with a little umbrella in it.

I restricted your favorite poster for a month

Best thing you have ever done. I hereby recant the myriad of really, REALLY bad things I said about you, Coolie.

Okay, no I don't but I still like the progress.

Justin, can we nominate SN members who should be precluded from starting new threads?
My pitch to allow me still.

sexy-black.gif

The key you gave me starts the crusher at the local auto salvage yard.

I thought you’d like the JOB upgrade, something respectful for a change………..

Salute the nation

Lunar, you sure are set on destruction of the LS10, Can’t you remember all the good times we’ve had with her..

Like that time we went to Texas to pick up Coolie……. Wait, that was slash

How about that time we went to Canada to drive the parade route…… wait, that was Paul strapped to the front end

I know, it was White Castle and the chicks………Wait, that was you on the BT50

I know you’ve been struggling with the Academic part of the process of getting the LS10 licensing, but look at Coolie, he is struggling with the physical part of said licensing……..

Maybe, just maybe if we could somehow turn that crusher into a semi-live cloning operation and put the two of you together…….. Then you two could get that license in order……

Think about it, it wouldn’t be such a bad deal, other than the stinky 1/2 farts Coolie would be letting……

Brilliant, just Brilliant

Salute the nation

Lunar, you sure are set on destruction of the LS10, Can’t you remember all the good times we’ve had with her..

Like that time we went to Texas to pick up Coolie……. Wait, that was slash

How about that time we went to Canada to drive the parade route…… wait, that was Paul strapped to the front end

I know, it was White Castle and the chicks………Wait, that was you on the BT50

I know you’ve been struggling with the Academic part of the process of getting the LS10 licensing, but look at Coolie, he is struggling with the physical part of said licensing……..

Maybe, just maybe if we could somehow turn that crusher into a semi-live cloning operation and put the two of you together…….. Then you two could get that license in order……

Think about it, it wouldn’t be such a bad deal, other than the stinky 1/2 farts Coolie would be letting……

Brilliant, just Brilliant

Salute the nation
Half me half Coolie? No thanks.