• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ability To Start New Posts

Bull sh-- and you know it.
No, there are a lot of things Coolie "aint", but he isn't unfair to anybody. I remember him repeatedly warning you and you just kept pushing. I always gave you a fair shake and told others that you weren't Coach (stating that you didn't post drunken tirades with non-sense, typos, and misspelled words), and I remember shaking my head and thinking "Coolie is going ban this dude if he keeps it up"

It's pretty simple, this is Justin's house and he makes the rules. Coolie and a few others have been tasked to ensure the rules are followed. Now, what would you do if a guest in your house wouldn't listen and follow your rules after repeated attempts of asking him to? Yep, you'd toss his *** out and ask him to return when he's ready to abide by the rules of your house.

But, here you are...in Justin's house...poking the bear again. Just put this **** behind you, move on, and behave.

No, there are a lot of things Coolie "aint", but he isn't unfair to anybody. I remember him repeatedly warning you and you just kept pushing. I always gave you a fair shake and told others that you weren't Coach (stating that you didn't post drunken tirades with non-sense, typos, and misspelled words), and I remember shaking my head and thinking "Coolie is going ban this dude if he keeps it up"

It's pretty simple, this is Justin's house and he makes the rules. Coolie and a few others have been tasked to ensure the rules are followed. Now, what would you do if a guest in your house wouldn't listen and follow your rules after repeated attempts of asking him to? Yep, you'd toss his *** out and ask him to return when he's ready to abide by the rules of your house.

But, here you are...in Justin's house...poking the bear again. Just put this **** behind you, move on, and behave.
1st of all MANY provide links and nothing is said. OK, fine. 2ndly, Coolie's recent punishment was unsaid in terms of why, didn't even TRY to come up with a reason, didn't even try. It sure wasn't providing links. I include none. He just doesn't like articulant anti-Tomlin rhetoric even though the site is filled with it.

1st of all MANY provide links and nothing is said. OK, fine. 2ndly, Coolie's recent punishment was unsaid in terms of why, didn't even TRY to come up with a reason, didn't even try. It sure wasn't providing links. I include none. He just doesn't like articulant anti-Tomlin rhetoric even though the site is filled with it.
You keep poking that bear and the bear pokes back. He told you initially that was enough. Stop regurgitating the same **** you were rightfully punished. You should consider yourself lucky I would have banned your obsessive arse a long time ago.

Brilliant!!

You can post links...but not from "the site that should not be mentioned". @Steelerfan81 @CoolieMan just a suggestion: perhaps add the "dont post these links" to the board rules to make it easy for Admin/Moderators to point to it rather than it being an inside rule.

this may be true

but coolie is still an *******

Still can't post any new posts, still not given a single reason or infraction. Just mysterious. Way to cultivate a problem. Have never been given a reason. Real sharpshooter stuff.

I changed some settings around to try and eliminate the spam posts. So new users with 0 posts can't start threads.

But some users have a main title of 'registered' instead of member. So this will cause some to no longer be able to start new threads. Mostly when we switched from vB to Xenforo it was a problem in the transfer. I had some DM me already. If you are one of these people just reply to this thread.
Hi ya - I am coming over with my son (who is 22 years old) from the UK and we desperately want to join in with some friendly Steeler fans for a tailgate.
If anyone knows of someone who would be happy to let us join in it would be amazing.
I did something similar in 2011 and joined the most amazing group of people.
We have tickets for the Chargers game on Sept 22nd.
thanks for any help
Paul

Hi ya - I am coming over with my son (who is 22 years old) from the UK and we desperately want to join in with some friendly Steeler fans for a tailgate.
If anyone knows of someone who would be happy to let us join in it would be amazing.
thanks for any help
Paul
I'm sure you will be able to find some great people to tailgate with. Have a blast with your son.

thanks for any help
Paul

www.terribletailgate.com - I host this.

Still can't post any new posts, still not given a single reason or infraction. Just mysterious. Way to cultivate a problem. Have never been given a reason. Real sharpshooter stuff.
So you came into a thread that tells you exactly what to do if you can't start a new thread.... Is this real? Literally I explained WHY and WHAT to do.

So you came into a thread that tells you exactly what to do if you can't start a new thread.... Is this real? Literally I explained WHY and WHAT to do.
No, see I did report it in this post and nothing was done to fix it. I also added: 1st of all MANY provide links and nothing is said. OK, fine. 2ndly, Coolie's recent punishment was unsaid in terms of why, didn't even TRY to come up with a reason, didn't even try. It sure wasn't providing links. I include none. He just doesn't like articulant anti-Tomlin rhetoric even though the site is filled with it.

In my case, it was done purposely as punishment, but punishment for a crime that was never established let alone even specified. Yes, you posted the problem and I did exactly what was requested, but nothing changed. Coolie even admitted he didn't "recall" what rule I broke, just threw the "no posting" ban any ways, without even having a broken rule specified. He admitted it. And the ban was never lifted.

No, see I did report it in this post and nothing was done to fix it. I also added: 1st of all MANY provide links and nothing is said. OK, fine. 2ndly, Coolie's recent punishment was unsaid in terms of why, didn't even TRY to come up with a reason, didn't even try. It sure wasn't providing links. I include none. He just doesn't like articulant anti-Tomlin rhetoric even though the site is filled with it.

In my case, it was done purposely as punishment, but punishment for a crime that was never established let alone even specified. Yes, you posted the problem and I did exactly what was requested, but nothing changed. Coolie even admitted he didn't "recall" what rule I broke, just threw the "no posting" ban any ways, without even having a broken rule specified. He admitted it. And the ban was never lifted.
dude you think way to highly of yourself. the offense was specified at the time it occured. if you think I am walking around thinking of you all day you are sorely misunderstanding the role of this site in my day to day life. it is for amusement only. oh and nithing you post is articulate. all you do is just keep rehashing the same old bullshit over and over again.

as badcat pointed out, I gave you multiple warnings and you ignored them. for the record, i am not going to send a warning through the system. I am going quote your offending post and warn you publicly so that any others who may also be skirting that rule are aware that we are watching for it.

so get the **** over yourself you meaningless little fuckwad

To be fair, my new post ability has been addressed, Just wanted it to be on record. Thank you, Justin.