• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ability To Start New Posts

It's like having a petulant teenager who has already been through at least one round of professional counseling.....you can almost hear the stomping down the hall....

It's like having a petulant teenager who has already been through at least one round of professional counseling.....you can almost hear the stomping down the hall....
That guy has no business starting posts it will be just more of the same dissing this and that. He can do that without creating threads of the nonsense.

I changed some settings around to try and eliminate the spam posts. So new users with 0 posts can't start threads.

But some users have a main title of 'registered' instead of member. So this will cause some to no longer be able to start new threads. Mostly when we switched from vB to Xenforo it was a problem in the transfer. I had some DM me already. If you are one of these people just reply to this thread.
How do u start a new post?