• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Active shooter reported at Ohio State University

Do you know the current vetting process for refugees? Do you know what the acronyms UNHCR, USRAP, and USCIS stand for and the purpose of those organizations? Anyone who bought into Trump's sufficiently vague and simplistic "extreme vetting" certainly did not, and is either willfully ignorant, ******* obtuse, or a combination of the two.

That's what they are telling you. I used to be in the background check business and it
Was nearly impossible to get information out of those countries even when there was a real government in place without a civil war going on.

We have a vetting process for refugees and statistically it is much more effective than all of the motor vehicle regulations at minimizing very clear risks. If you can't back an argument up with statistics, it's just hysteria.

I'm sure the gentleman who was flipped over by a car and the kids who being slashed with a knife we're just being hysterical also. World Trade Center....pfffftttt, stop the hysteria!

Do you know the current vetting process for refugees? Do you know what the acronyms UNHCR, USRAP, and USCIS stand for and the purpose of those organizations? Anyone who bought into Trump's sufficiently vague and simplistic "extreme vetting" certainly did not, and is either willfully ignorant, ******* obtuse, or a combination of the two.
Given that almost every domestic terrororist attack over the last 15 years has been perpetrated by Muslim immigrants, I'd say the vetting process isn't working so well.

On average, 30% of Muslims believe in Sharia Law. I'm not sure where your number came from but Google tells me there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. That means that 1,600,000,000 x .30 = 480,000,000 who want to kill you and me because we're not Muslims.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

Part of the problem is the mainstream media won't explain what Sharia law is.

The UK has 80+ Shira law court. they don't want to become new citizens, they want you to adapt to their views, and if you don;t violence is an option for the extreme types.

As far as I'm concerned terrorist forfeits many of his or her human rights. Integration of who, what, why, where and when can consists or more than just talking.

a vetting process?

you understand we have background checks for american citizens prior to them purchasing firearms legally. yet the left whines that we are not doing enough or that these are not administered as well as they should be.

so we're to assume or trust in the vetting of people we have zero data on, essentially other than their good word.

"are you a terrorist?"

allahu, no.

"ok, come right in."

We have a vetting process for refugees and statistically it is much more effective than all of the motor vehicle regulations at minimizing very clear risks. If you can't back an argument up with statistics, it's just hysteria.
Can we have an equally effective process to issue voter IDs?

Can we have an equally effective process to issue voter IDs?

LMAO...catching Libs in their double standards always, literally, makes me laugh out loud.

Perfect response.

a vetting process?

you understand we have background checks for american citizens prior to them purchasing firearms legally. yet the left whines that we are not doing enough or that these are not administered as well as they should be.

so we're to assume or trust in the vetting of people we have zero data on, essentially other than their good word.

"are you a terrorist?"

allahu, no.

"ok, come right in."

Interesting point.

Why is "Hey, **** happens, people have rights" the correct response only when an American born citizen is the nut job?

Why is "Hey, **** happens, people have rights" the correct response only when an American born citizen is the nut job?

Yes, everyone here, everyone in the MSM, everyone everywhere did nothing but run around screaming about Dylan Roof's rights after his little incident at the church.

lucille-portable.gif

Interesting point.

such as when?
whenever something like that happens, you see the left clutch their pearls and want to erase the 2nd Amendment. Hippies and snowflakes get angry, loud and protest.

if it's a white guy.

meanwhile, those of us with common sense want the perp put down.

Part of the issue is a very high percentage of younger muslim men support radical islam methods... Its not much different than how younger americans tend to be passionate extremists in their views.. Well except with them having ridiculous protests instead of the wanton murder and meyham...

Interesting point.

You seem to be intentionally ignoring the point that allowing thousands of young male refugees from places like Somalia and Syria demonstrably increases the chances of a terrorist attack on citizens. We have no compulsion to allow this increased risk - none. We instead are doing so voluntarily.

Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia refuses to allow any of these immigrants into their country.

On the other hand, home-grown nut jobs are not something we can magically wish away - but we sure as hell would not institute a program to promote the onset of violent crazy among our citizens, would we?

But letting in thousands upon thousands of young male immigrants (and that describes a substantial portion of the immigrants) is basically promoting the increase of violent crazies intent on killing innocent Americans.

Yeah, pass.

such as when?
whenever something like that happens, you see the left clutch their pearls and want to erase the 2nd Amendment. Hippies and snowflakes get angry, loud and protest.

if it's a white guy.

meanwhile, those of us with common sense want the perp put down.

Right. The left pick and choose their hysteria (guns) just like you do (religion).

You both waver from "it's the cost of freedom" to "**** freedom!"

Right. The left pick and choose their hysteria (guns) just like you do (religion).

nah. see, while I don't exactly attend church services, I don't beleaguer anyone who follows an organized religion ... peacefully. I do, however, hate extremists - ISIS and Westboro Baptist.

Yet Westboro Baptist isnt going around killing people and blowing **** up.
Can't rightly say that about the Muzzie extremists, now can you?

The more you post, the deeper you get. Cliches are around because sometimes they fit the person or the situation, such as "Sometimes people don't know when to stop."

9791192.jpg

On the other hand, home-grown nut jobs are not something we can magically wish away - but we sure as hell would not institute a program to promote the onset of violent crazy among our citizens, would we?
Our home-grown nutjobs are almost always lone wolf nutjobs. There is a difference between that and a large number of people within a very large religion whose religious leaders exhort them to kill other people.

But letting in thousands upon thousands of young male immigrants (and that describes a substantial portion of the immigrants) is basically promoting the increase of violent crazies intent on killing innocent Americans.
If Saudi Arabia doesn't let them in, why should we?
Again, regardless of their own self-interest or self-preservation, Liberals will always side with 1) whoever is against America and 2) whoever the darker-skinned people are.

50 days left!!!!

https://countingdownto.com/countdown/obama-out-of-office-20-january-2017-countdown-clock

White House warns against blaming Islam for OSU jihad attack

"The Obama administration is warning Americans not to cast blame on Muslims after a student at Ohio State University launched an attack on innocent civilians that was likely inspired by Islamic State terrorists"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...uslim-religion-islamic-state-inspired-attack/

Umm, but ISIS is taking credit for it.

White House warns against blaming Islam for OSU jihad attack

"The Obama administration is warning Americans not to cast blame on Muslims after a student at Ohio State University launched an attack on innocent civilians that was likely inspired by Islamic State terrorists"

We have 1400 years of history demonstrating Islam's imperialistic push to conquer all that is not Islamic. And they tell us why they are doing it.....for the sake of Allah and Islam. And it continues today.
What Obama is trying to do is put the genie back in the bottle. Too late. Many of us have educated ourselves on Islam since 9-11. We are no longer naive, and trustworthy of our elected crooks.

I cast blame on Muslims, and Islam. Obama can **** off.

nah. see, while I don't exactly attend church services, I don't beleaguer anyone who follows an organized religion ... peacefully. I do, however, hate extremists - ISIS and Westboro Baptist.

Yet Westboro Baptist isnt going around killing people and blowing **** up.
Can't rightly say that about the Muzzie extremists, now can you?

True, and the left can say "non gun owners aren't going around shooting people but you can't say that about some gun owners, can you?"

Where do we start trampling on people's rights? Who's first?

Our home-grown nutjobs are almost always lone wolf nutjobs. There is a difference between that and a large number of people within a very large religion whose religious leaders exhort them to kill other people.

Depends on how you define lone wolf. They may not be organized and taking orders from anyone, but they buy into an ideology that is shared by others and believe they are acting on their behalf. Not really different than a religion.

I cast blame on Muslims, and Islam. Obama can **** off.

Wise choice

and this is why we need to build that Northern Wall

Free Islamic books in Toronto explain why adulterers should be stoned to death in Islamic State

The book “How to Protect Yourself from the Fitnah of the Women” by Shaykh Majdi Ibn Atiyah Mahmood, deals with the challenges men are facing when interacting with women, including sexual provocation, sins, immorality, indecency, slackness and vileness.

Islamic-booth-at-Dundas-Square-4-CIJnews.jpg

Its mission “is to create awareness & understanding about the religion of Islam and correct misinformation about Islam amongst Muslims & non-Muslims” by giving “street Dawah,” distributing free Quran and books on introduction to Islam, supplying Quran and Islamic “books to detention centers (jails),” operating dawah office and musallah [Prayer House]” in downtown Toronto

The first chapter states that “the majority of the inhabitants of the hell-fire consists of woman

The (Prescribed) Punishment For The One Who Commits Zina (Fornication Or Adultery)

“This Hadith shows us the extremely severe punishment for those who commit Zina, and the punishment is so severe that even their private parts are burnt by the raging fire from beneath them as a punishment for the deed they committed.

“The wisdom why the fire will be coming from beneath them, is so burns their lower half of their bodies, due to it being the part of the part of the body that enjoyed committed the Zina.”

http://en.cijnews.com/?p=17567