• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Actual comments by actual teachers in our public schools

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
These comments are made by teachers of your kids. Notice the agendas. I will be posting more from time to time.
Screenshot_20210627-070302_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210627-070327_Facebook.jpg

******* shitbags. I wouldn't even let them talk to my kid,let alone teach them.

When this great idea that was the United States finally meets its end, they'll be pretty sorry when they see what replaces it.

As someone in education myself, these people who have been captured on video berating kids and generally being intolerant shitbags have no business around kids. It makes me even more proud of our staff and our school because any one of those idiots would be ostracized, shunned by the staff and reported to the Superintendent immediatly, who would make sure they were gone quickly.

Teachers should be neutral arbiters of information. They should never use their position to spout their beliefs. In my classroom we talk about many different subjects but I would never push my beliefs on them. Any teach caught doing that should be fired ASAP.

As someone in education myself, these people who have been captured on video berating kids and generally being intolerant shitbags have no business around kids. It makes me even more proud of our staff and our school because any one of those idiots would be ostracized, shunned by the staff and reported to the Superintendent immediatly, who would make sure they were gone quickly.
I have taught in three states. I have never seen a faculty that was openly conservative. Every time, the dominant culture was very woke, and openly hostile to all things conservative, patriotic, etc.

I have taught in three states. I have never seen a faculty that was openly conservative. Every time, the dominant culture was very woke, and openly hostile to all things conservative, patriotic, etc.
Ours is the exact opposite. A fair amount of Conservative teahcers and the Democrat teachers talk like Republicans....or at least very old school Democrats. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference in a conversation. Not one iota of wokeness to be found. It's such an old school area with old school values that nobody gives a **** about keeping up appearances and people who vote for different parties sit together at the lunch table every day with not a problem. We still say the pledge every day complete with "under God", we still have Veterans Day Assemblies and we still have a prayer at every Graduation. This woke school **** is a foreign concept to a school culture like ours. Which is why I am a small town guy through and through. I wouldn't live in a large city and have to deal with this **** for a million dollars.

Last edited:
I've taught in private and public schools. Since I've been in public school I've only seen a handful of liberal teachers. It's regional. Most of the teachers in my school are conservatives. Just depends on where you live.

Even Wyoming, DJ?

We still say the pledge every day complete with "under God", we still have Veterans Day Assemblies and we still have a prayer at every Graduation.

I'd be very interested to know Troglodyte's thoughts on this one, since he recently said that if your employer mandates you do something, you either do it - or tough ****.

Get your kids out of public schools. It will reach your area.

I'd be very interested to know Troglodyte's thoughts on this one, since he recently said that if your employer mandates you do something, you either do it - or tough ****.
still waiting on that thoughtful response from flog

So, police officers are now required to wear cameras, which I think is a good idea to protect themselves as well as the public.
There are cameras in our legislatures so that we as citizens can follow the proceedings of our elected officials.
In fact it's next to impossible to go anywhere without being recorded, so why aren't there cameras in the classroom, for parents to gauge and follow their child's education progress?

Last edited:
So, police officers are now required to wear cameras, which I think is a good idea to protect themselves as well as the public.
There are cameras in our legislatures so that we as citizens can follow the proceedings of our elected officials.
If fact it's next to impossible to go anywhere without being recorded, so why aren't their cameras in the classroom, for parents to gauge and follow their child's education progress?

Because when you get the power to get your way, you don't give it up.

The NEA will fight cameras in classrooms tooth and nail forever and ever. They do not want you to know how much leftist indoctrination goes on in the government school classrooms.

Even Wyoming, DJ?
It’s everywhere. Aps, higher ed.
when I attended UGA there were courses that were encouraging students to get “woke” I at the time thought. The professor is encouraging free thinking etc

It’s ingrained an entitlement approach and demanding unrealistic expectations for these kids though. So much so even altering reality seems to be encouraged. Like why?

I got to visit UNM’s campus a few years ago. My neighbor invited me to check it out cause he was a student, and even some of the stuff he was in

“woke”

It’s everywhere. Aps, higher ed.
when I attended UGA there were courses that were encouraging students to get “woke” I at the time thought. The professor is encouraging free thinking etc

It’s ingrained an entitlement approach and demanding unrealistic expectations for these kids though. So much so even altering reality seems to be encouraged. Like why?

I got to visit UNM’s campus a few years ago. My neighbor invited me to check it out cause he was a student, and even some of the stuff he was in

“woke”

Every thing the govt touches is leftist - NPR, Public TV, education, higher ed, charities, etc. It's time this all stopped. Particularly since these groups are the largest donors to the Dems. It's just a ponzi scheme.

The NEA will fight cameras in classrooms tooth and nail forever and ever. They do not want you to know how much leftist indoctrination goes on in the government school classrooms.

Surveillance cameras are basically in every corner of this country these days - but God forbid they ever go into such an important place like a child's classroom.

That would be ba-aa-aa-aa-ad.

I have been thinking about this video cameras in the classroom question a lot as a school employee. I would support videoing the lessons teachers are giving to ensure that they aren't propagandizing to kids and are teaching like they are supposed to. Here's the only problem I could see with it and it's kind of a big one. When a teacher has 16 year old Johnny Juvenile Delinquent in her class all year and she has to take **** from this kid every day. Johnny is defiant and belligerent every day, starts calling her a ***** or a ****, bullies other kids and gets thrown out of class repeatedly.

Eventually after 4 months of this torture, she maybe is having a bad day, and when Johnny starts his **** again, she loses her cool and tells Johnny he is an idiot. If there is a video camera in class, that teacher's goose is cooked, despite the fact that any rational person would eventually hit their breaking point with Johnny and verbally lash out. In principle I don't see a problem with cameras in the classroom but lots of these situations would arise. I know it's easy to say the teacher should always be the bigger person in the classroom but they are human beings too and any human can only deal with so much abuse before they snap.

Last edited:
I have been thinking about this video cameras in the classroom question a lot as a school employee. I would support videoing the lessons teachers are giving to ensure that they aren't propagandizing to kids and are teaching like they are supposed to. Here's the only problem I could see with it and it's kind of a big one. When a teacher has 16 year old Johnny Juvenile Delinquent in her class all year and she has to take **** from this kid every day. Johnny is defiant and belligerent every day, starts calling her a ***** or a ****, bullies other kids and gets thrown out of class repeatedly.

Eventually after 4 months of this torture, she maybe is having a bad day, and when Johnny starts his **** again, she loses her cool and tells Johnny he is an idiot. If there is a video camera in class, that teacher's goose is cooked, despite the fact that any rational person would eventually hit their breaking point with Johnny and verbally lash out. In principle I don't see a problem with cameras in the classroom but lots of these situations would arise. I know it's easy to say the teacher should always be the bigger person in the classroom but they are human beings too and any human can only deal with so much abuse before they snap.
Cell phones have made this a thing already. Sucks.

They'd also have that four months of torture on video. But yeah, Johnny would likely be labeled as misunderstood etc. and the bleeding hearts (aka sheep) would be out in full force in defense of little Johnny.

Reminds me of the song "Only a Lad".

They'd also have that four months of torture on video. But yeah, Johnny would likely be labeled as misunderstood etc. and the bleeding hearts (aka sheep) would be out in full force in defense of little Johnny.

Reminds me of the song "Only a Lad".
Yeah even if Johnny got in trouble for his behavior on the video, why would he care? He's the type of kid that gets suspended every other week for fun. The teacher on the other hand, would be totally screwed for unprofessional behavior. Johnny's family could certainly have a good case to get her fired or sued. In a perfect world Johnny's *** would have been kicked out of school months ago so the teacher could actually focus on the other 20 kids in the room that still give a ****........ but in actuality the teacher is going to need to divert 50% of her effort to dealing with Johnny's shenanigans most of the time. In the real world there is incredible pressure to keep Johnny in the classroom no matter what unless he outright assaults a teacher. Short of that, he'll still be there and there's not much a school can do to him other than short term punishments. It's a tough issue. I'm certainly sympathetic to monitoring the class to make sure there aren't rogue teachers indoctrinating kids with this poison.

Last edited:
Sounds like Vader and Supersteeler taught in schools run like they should be, and schools that would never tolerate - for a minute - a student acting out like Supersteeler hypothesized. In those schools, the teacher reports the student for his behavior, the student is suspended, the student is warned, and if such behavior happens again, the student is transferred to a "continuation school," i.e., a school dedicated to handling students who don't belong in a regular classroom.

Also, from my admittedly limited experience in such matters, I believe that the other students in the class hate the idiot who is acting up and want him gone. The substantial majority of students are there to finish their classes, do as well as they can, hang out with friends, play sports, etc. and actively dislike morons like the one described.

Sounds like Vader and Supersteeler taught in schools run like they should be, and schools that would never tolerate - for a minute - a student acting out like Supersteeler hypothesized. In those schools, the teacher reports the student for his behavior, the student is suspended, the student is warned, and if such behavior happens again, the student is transferred to a "continuation school," i.e., a school dedicated to handling students who don't belong in a regular classroom.

Also, from my admittedly limited experience in such matters, I believe that the other students in the class hate the idiot who is acting up and want him gone. The substantial majority of students are there to finish their classes, do as well as they can, hang out with friends, play sports, etc. and actively dislike morons like the one described.

This is one of the reasons (amongst others) why I think the K-12 model is a bad idea. These kids don't want to be there, so they develop "coping skills" that are negative. It just jacks things up. History, and most of modern realities of culture and education, entirely disagree with keeping a student in school for that long of a run. It's just unnatural.