• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Actual comments by actual teachers in our public schools

How incredibly sad....There are so many would be great parents who would give the kids who have parents that do not give a crap about them a decent home and a chance at a future....

Keep fighting the good fight MTC and hopefully your kids will carry your good ethics forward. (Hopefully they have better taste in music though ;) )
I try man. Ever since my first son was born. Stuff like that hits the feels. But we do try to be the best parents and if we have the opportunity to help out the less fortunate we do.

Lol. No comment on the music

Reactions: JMM
You have no idea how upset many teachers are over this bill. When it hits the left, they won't talk, just call names.

Get your kids out of public schools.
jhPdorG.gif

lFN3trV.jpg

From a Fb teacher's group.

There are lots of people in my circle who want to “arm teachers”. I’m completely opposed to that idea as I could imagine more things that could go wrong in that situation than good. I’m also having a hard time biting my tongue and feel like I will be losing a lot of friendships over this. Any words of advice would be appreciated or even that you are in the same boat. We can commiserate together.
🥺

The responses are unanimous that guns are evil and anyone who disagrees is stupid. I'm not getting much love here.

From a Fb teacher's group.

The responses are unanimous that guns are evil and anyone who disagrees is stupid. I'm not getting much love here.
I got banned from reddit disagreeing with the gun control crowd
:ROFLMAO:

Well, here you go.

She is the type of teacher who would identify as being 10 years old if the right boy came around. Sick, twisted, minds shouldn't be teaching influential ones
What you call "sick, twisted", they call "enlightened." It's why we shouldn't put our kids in public education, on any level.

Apparently fake account but like how the **** would anyone know? Jc

download (19).png

Apparently fake account but like how the **** would anyone know? Jc

It's pretty easy to figure out that it's a parody account - just look at the name on it. Ann Lesby - Lesby Ann. There are several similar accounts that post up over the top stuff mocking it.