• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Adios Liz Cheney...

Did I offend your delicate sensibilities? Sorry. I’ll try to be more respectful to the mentally disabled like you are.
If it hurts someone who has a disability or the people who love and care for them, I don’t feel I should use it. Political correctness has got nothing to do with it. But like most people I’m not perfect and slip up every now and again.
Ummmm...wow. America has a lot of problems but Liz Cheney is not the hill to die on Bus. She had everything to do with her current circumstance, not Trump.

Ummmm...wow. America has a lot of problems but Liz Cheney is not the hill to die on Bus. She had everything to do with her current circumstance, not Trump.
Liz represents the old GOP, as I've always said there are big government Republicans too, who want globalism, open borders, free trade*, lots of wars to make money for government contractors, and a subservient role to the Democrats, meaning the Bush-Cheney wing of the party.
This isn't your father's Republican Party any more.

* Free trade in this case meaning no restrictions on imports but other countries can still put tariffs on our stuff.

Rather than report facts, the left wing media has created news out of speculation, possibilities, and if, ands and buts, shoulda coulda and wouldas in order to keep Trump haters like Bus energized and duped. They eat this "news" up.

Photos show handwritten notes that Trump apparently ripped up and attempted to flush down toilet

Trump May Have Broken Federal Bribery Laws in the Ukraine ...

Michael Cohen suggests Trump will blackmail the DOJ by threatening to reveal secrets to foreign powers

Trump's actions possibly 'undermined' his deal with Taliban

Trump Could Face 33 Years in Prison for Violating Federal Laws

Trump's former White House chief of staff said he saw the former president rip documents in half

A former federal prosecutor says Donald Trump may have committed 'treason' by launching 'an armed attack on the Capitol'

Supreme Court Ducks an Opportunity on Trump Emoluments ... (oh darn)

Trump Could Have Taken Documents Related to Mueller Probe

Donald Trump apparently lied about being invited to the World ...

Trump under investigation for possible violation of US ...

SURPRISE: THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE APPEARS TO BELIEVE TRUMP MIGHT HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME ON JANUARY 6

How Trump may have broken laws, including Espionage Act, with Mar-a-Lago documents

Kinzinger says Trump would probably lie under oath to Jan. 6 ...

Adam Schiff: Trump Colluded With Russia 'In Plain Sight'

Mueller should try to indict Trump. It would guarantee his ...

Why the emoluments clause will not end Trump's presidency (oh darn)

Trump Could Face 33 Years in Prison for Violating Federal Laws (yay)

From 2016, explains everything.

This is one bitter woman that should just take the millions she's accumulated over the last 6 years and just fade away, but like Trump, the media wants to keep her relevant.

This is one bitter woman that should just take the millions she's accumulated over the last 6 years and just fade away, but like Trump, the media wants to keep her relevant.
The media doesn't have anything else. It's not like they want to talk about Biden.

Yep. Managed to build a $36M net worth in what, 3 years? Hasn't bothered representing the people of Wyoming, which is the major reason she's gone. She's served her and her ideals only.

Cheney bilked a lot of money. Now she shills for the democrats. Maybe some soros money driving that bus now.

Cheney bilked a lot of money. Now she shills for the democrats. Maybe some soros money driving that bus now.
Of course. May as well have a flashing sign that says "For Sale" on the majority of politicians.

Term limits,audits and regulations on them would make it much less appealing to those who are in it for themselves.

It's a service to country and the people you're supposed to represent.

We need to get that back.

Tpf1l71.gif

zeHZNHy.gif

Liz represents the old GOP, as I've always said there are big government Republicans too, who want globalism, open borders, free trade*, lots of wars to make money for government contractors, and a subservient role to the Democrats, meaning the Bush-Cheney wing of the party.
This isn't your father's Republican Party any more.

* Free trade in this case meaning no restrictions on imports but other countries can still put tariffs on our stuff.
This is the part that so many people do not get. Conservatives do not want to subvert the constitution or the rule of law or overthrow the government.

Conservatives want to be represented. That's it. Pont blank, period. What we have gotten is broken promises and a bunch of ******* that bend over to the democrat party for fear of being labeled as a racist, misogynist, blah blah blah. The people we elect do not represent us. They haven't represented us in decades. They make promises to us, go to Washington, and often times just start giving the Democrats everything they want, completely counter to what they ran on. Conservatives are tired of it. They are tired of being the first people taxed and the last people considered when it comes to anything.

When the establishment decided they no longer wanted to represent people like me, they started this ball rolling. They opened the door to so-called "radical" candidates like Trump, Boebert, MTG and others. When the people you elect to represent you do not represent you, you elect someone that will. It's not hard to understand, unless you are a Democrat or in the media.