• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Adios Liz Cheney...

If the democrats run Harris the preferred chair Republicans should be Haley. Could you see it? Two colored women in a cage fight. America would watch!

6qjvs9.jpg

Most "new" voters never touched their ballots they were done for them and without their knowledge. Call me crazy but there is way too much circumstantial **** and the truth is just being buried by the right as much as the left because they are all in it together.
Like I said before, if you believe that there is really nothing we can debate. A vast nationwide conspiracy among both parties to throw the election to…Joe Biden. Ok. Even Trump’s own children don’t believe that but whatever.

Like I said before, if you believe that there is really nothing we can debate. A vast nationwide conspiracy among both parties to throw the election to…Joe Biden. Ok. Even Trump’s own children don’t believe that but whatever.
You were a RINO when you had stage 3 TDS. Now that you are stage 4 terminal you’re a full blown libtard.

I stopped going over it with people awhile back. It's futile. Just like talking to people about the worthless **** covid shot for omicron and those stupid ******* masks.

It's just not going to register after a few years of TV brainwashing.
That's the issue. People are sure that they are correct about things because the other side has dummies in it, so why challenge my views?

This nation is toast. It cannot be fixed.

Well, I do believe there is a vast nationwide conspiracy, but hear me out. Were there shenanigans in the 2020 election, there's too much evidence to say that there wasn't, and likely every election before that as well. Was it enough to change the outcome, maybe.

But what I do know, leading up to November, there is a concerted effort by the DNC and the complicit media to sway the voters. Biden's poll numbers are rebounding, gas prices are dropping, the Democrats may well hold both houses of Congress! Persuading registered Democrats to change their party affiliation in the primaries to guarantee the weakest Republican runs in November. Voter fraud anyone? The MSM will be going into overdrive to prevent Democrats from losing their elections, with half-truths and outright lies that will go unchallenged. If there is a threat to democracy, it's our media.

And the 30 second negative sound bites, primarily aimed at Republicans, portray them as evil, dangerous, a threat to democracy, practically Hitler!

When I become King, the media will only report news without commentary, negative ads will be punishable by public flogging, debates between candidates will be the only form of campaigning with both sides agreeing on the moderator and questions submitted by voters of both parties. When all else fails, it's on to cage fighting.

I want Trump policy not necessarily Trump. But given above scenario more people have to Go Trump
You don’t get Trumps America First policy without voting for an America First Conservative. Any America first conservative is going to be subject to the same demonization and attacks that Donald Trump was. The George Soros GloboHomo Cabal does not want a free, sovereign and prosperous USA.

You don’t get Trumps America First policy without voting for an America First Conservative. Any America first conservative is going to be subject to the same demonization and attacks that Donald Trump was. The George Soros GloboHomo Cabal does not want a free, sovereign and prosperous USA.
I think DeSantis might be an exception to that. Dont get me wrong. he will be attached. but I dont think anyone gets attacked like Trump

Absolutely. DeSantis will get the same nonsense from them. I do however know he will handle them 10 times better . He's done it down here in Florida.

Each election gets nastier than the last. I'm fairly certain they'll get their little antifa groups involved again to intimidate and threaten.

I completely expect something nasty prior to any election nowadays.

Absolutely. DeSantis will get the same nonsense from them. I do however know he will handle them 10 times better . He's done it down here in Florida.

Each election gets nastier than the last. I'm fairly certain they'll get their little antifa groups involved again to intimidate and threaten.

I completely expect something nasty prior to any election nowadays.
I have friends that live in Jacksonville. We haven't talked politics in years. they tend to sway left. on vacation this July, they couldn't stop talking about how great Desantis is. They basically said he brought a lot that leaned left back to the right around their community.

I have friends that live in Jacksonville. We haven't talked politics in years. they tend to sway left. on vacation this July, they couldn't stop talking about how great Desantis is. They basically said he brought a lot that leaned left back to the right around their community.
That alone says all you need to know. He's an actual leader with common sense and articulates it in a very clear cut manner. It's actually pretty rare to get any real leaders nowadays that stand firm to their convictions.

Most just lie,manipulate,stand for nothing and are dumber than a box of rocks. In the case of AOC ,the rocks are definitely smarter.

It doesn't have to be all that vast, that is what people fail to understand. IT is also why he he won all the bellwethers. It was quite concentrated in only a few need counties in a few cities. Despite claims to the contrary the evidence of ballot harvesting/creation is quite compelling. The reason it hasn't been proven is very simple, they(the establishment on both sides) don't want it proven. It would destroy all faith in the government and would lead to real violence and possibly an uprising. There is no real motivation for the national establishment to prove it and lots of motivation on both sides to bury it. That doesn't mean it didn't happen as it almost assuredly did. Open your eyes and look at the facts that we have seen but are swept aside. I don't care how much you claim people hat Trump I spend a lot of time in cities and I can tell you it wouldn't and didn't motivate actual people to vote like you think but it did motivate some to cheat. All you needed were a small percentage of precincts in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia, and a few Wisconsin areas and boom the election is totally changed.

My wife who is a very level headed person is fully convinced it happened and she is very skeptical of this type of thing, but after going to a Trump Rally across the Street from our house then watching the media literally edit the order of words in a his speech to fabricate a new meaning she has no doubt about the ability of them to steal the election. People don't want to see the truth so they miss the clear indicators.

6qllyb.jpg

This nation is toast. It cannot be fixed.
Correct. There is no hope. Just read the ******* replies to this tweet.

Well, I do believe there is a vast nationwide conspiracy, but hear me out. Were there shenanigans in the 2020 election, there's too much evidence to say that there wasn't, and likely every election before that as well. Was it enough to change the outcome, maybe.

But what I do know, leading up to November, there is a concerted effort by the DNC and the complicit media to sway the voters. Biden's poll numbers are rebounding, gas prices are dropping, the Democrats may well hold both houses of Congress! Persuading registered Democrats to change their party affiliation in the primaries to guarantee the weakest Republican runs in November. Voter fraud anyone? The MSM will be going into overdrive to prevent Democrats from losing their elections, with half-truths and outright lies that will go unchallenged. If there is a threat to democracy, it's our media.

And the 30 second negative sound bites, primarily aimed at Republicans, portray them as evil, dangerous, a threat to democracy, practically Hitler!

When I become King, the media will only report news without commentary, negative ads will be punishable by public flogging, debates between candidates will be the only form of campaigning with both sides agreeing on the moderator and questions submitted by voters of both parties. When all else fails, it's on to cage fighting.
I'm on my county Republican Committee and our goal for the last several elections has not been to change Dim minds but simply to get a large turnout of our own voters.
That being said, at our monthly meeting earlier this week I was informed that in our county which once had a 3-to-1 Dim majority of registered voters, the Dims now have a lead of only 2700. We only need 1400 people to switch their registration and we will have a Republican majority for the first time in 100 years.
Let's go Brandon!

62126d8d6b365.jpeg

The events on election night were unprecedented. If I remember correctly most swing states had Trump a sizeable lead at 1:00 am. Then in two of the states the polling places were shut down, one of them because of a leaking toilet or some ****. Many workers told to go home. Those are all facts. Evidence of trucks loaded with ballots came later. Boxes of ballots pulled out of underneath counters after many of the employees were sent home.

Don't get me wrong, I've always been on the fence about it being rigged. I really don't know what to believe.

But given the circumstantial evidence, which situation do you believe most like would point to a greater possibility of an election being decided unlawfully....Russians colluding with Trump with zero evidence, or the alleged rigging of an election by the left who for four years were dedicated solely to trying to get rid of the guy...amid a ton of circumstantial evidence?
Thats right, the absurd idea of the Russians colluding with Trump in order to turn the election his way had zero chance of happening, yet you libs dedicated 4 years investigating it.
If anything deserved a thorough in-depth investigation it was the 2020 election.
You know damn well there would have been had this happened to a demonrat candidate.

The events on election night were unprecedented. If I remember correctly most swing states had Trump a sizeable lead at 1:00 am. Then in two of the states the polling places were shut down, one of them because of a leaking toilet or some ****. Many workers told to go home. Those are all facts. Evidence of trucks loaded with ballots came later. Boxes of ballots pulled out of underneath counters after many of the employees were sent home.

Don't get me wrong, I've always been on the fence about it being rigged. I really don't know what to believe.

But given the circumstantial evidence, which situation do you believe most like would point to a greater possibility of an election being decided unlawfully....Russians colluding with Trump with zero evidence, or the alleged rigging of an election by the left who for four years were dedicated solely to trying to get rid of the guy...amid a ton of circumstantial evidence?
Thats right, the absurd idea of the Russians colluding with Trump in order to turn the election his way had zero chance of happening, yet you libs dedicated 4 years investigating it.
If anything deserved a thorough in-depth investigation it was the 2020 election.
You know damn well there would have been had this happened to a demonrat candidate.
All of this has been investigated, the reason Trump was so far ahead was that mail in ballots were counted last in many places. Because Trump heavily discouraged mail in ballots most of us knew he’d appear to be way ahead at first and then his lead would shrink. There was nothing shocking or surprising about that. The pulling out of ballots was explained…workers thought they were going home for the night, they packed up uncounted ballots in secure ballot containers (not “suitcases” as has been widely reported), were told they needed to keep working, and pulled them back out again. There is video evidence and witness testimony about that. The vast majority of fraud claims have been debunked but people who want to believe them just dismiss it.
Elections are not run by the big cahunas. They are run by local election officials and volunteers. The idea that there could be widespread fraud and virtually all Republican election officials were so in the tank for Biden that none of them came forward or leaked about these plans is ludicrous. Ultimately audits have been conducted in disputed areas, validity has been confirmed and signatures checked. But again, people believe what they want to believe.

6qn2we.jpg

Republicans investigated an election their guy lost. The assertion is that local Republican election officials are all keeping the fraud that caused their guy to lose quiet. They’re all in on it. And that seems like the more intelligent belief to you.

Ok.

“We need an investigation!”
“There was an investigation.”
“The investigation was bogus!”

Ridiculous.

Last edited:
I have to ask if someone

Republicans investigated an election their guy lost. The assertion is that local Republican election officials are all keeping the fraud that caused their guy to lose quiet. They’re all in on it. And that seems like the more intelligent belief to you.

Ok.

“We need an investigation!”
“There was an investigation.”
“The investigation was bogus!”

Ridiculous.
Trump isn't "their guy"

Trump isn't "their guy"
Just ridiculous. Again, local people, your neighbors and friends. All pretending to be for Trump but secretly working to defeat him. That is what makes sense to you. 🤷🏻‍♀️