• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Adios Liz Cheney...

Just ridiculous. Again, local people, your neighbors and friends. All pretending to be for Trump but secretly working to defeat him. That is what makes sense to you. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just as ridiculous as you coming into the "echo chamber", doing your best Tibs impersonation to mock anyone that doesn't share your opinion as the undisputable truth.

6qn44n.jpg

The events on election night were unprecedented. If I remember correctly most swing states had Trump a sizeable lead at 1:00 am. Then in two of the states the polling places were shut down, one of them because of a leaking toilet or some ****. Many workers told to go home. Those are all facts. Evidence of trucks loaded with ballots came later. Boxes of ballots pulled out of underneath counters after many of the employees were sent home.

Don't get me wrong, I've always been on the fence about it being rigged. I really don't know what to believe.

But given the circumstantial evidence, which situation do you believe most like would point to a greater possibility of an election being decided unlawfully....Russians colluding with Trump with zero evidence, or the alleged rigging of an election by the left who for four years were dedicated solely to trying to get rid of the guy...amid a ton of circumstantial evidence?
Thats right, the absurd idea of the Russians colluding with Trump in order to turn the election his way had zero chance of happening, yet you libs dedicated 4 years investigating it.
If anything deserved a thorough in-depth investigation it was the 2020 election.
You know damn well there would have been had this happened to a demonrat candidate.
All of this has been investigated, the reason Trump was so far ahead was that mail in ballots were counted last in many places. Because Trump heavily discouraged mail in ballots most of us knew he’d appear to be way ahead at first and then his lead would shrink. There was nothing shocking or surprising about that. The pulling out of ballots was explained…workers thought they were going home for the night, they packed up uncounted ballots in secure ballot containers (not “suitcases” as has been widely reported), were told they needed to keep working, and pulled them back out again. There is video evidence and witness testimony about that. The vast majority of fraud claims have been debunked but people who want to believe them just dismiss it.
Elections are not run by the big cahunas. They are run by local election officials and volunteers. The idea that there could be widespread fraud and virtually all Republican election officials were so in the tank for Biden that none of them came forward or leaked about these plans is ludicrous. Ultimately audits have been conducted in disputed areas, validity has been confirmed and signatures checked. But again, people believe what they want to believe.
They didn't need election fraud everywhere. They only needed it six Democrat-controlled urban counties in critical swing states. Mysteriously, four states suddenly stopped counting votes at 2:00 am, which never happened before. My take is that a phone call went out that told them to stop counting when they knew how many ballots they needed to print with Biden votes.

If the democrats run Harris the preferred chair Republicans should be Haley. Could you see it? Two colored women in a cage fight. America would watch!
Harris won't run. The Dims are trying to move her out as we speak.

Just as ridiculous as you coming into the "echo chamber", doing your best Tibs impersonation to mock anyone that doesn't share your opinion as the undisputable truth.

6qn44n.jpg
Right, unlike you guys who are all just super polite in your disagreements. Posting retard memes is just so much more civil.

Right, unlike you guys who are all just super polite in your disagreements. Posting retard memes is just so much more civil.
You used the R word?!

But you are correct. That is an offensive word that I don’t normally use and I apologize to anybody I offended in blurting that out in the heat of the moment.

They didn't need election fraud everywhere. They only needed it six Democrat-controlled urban counties in critical swing states. Mysteriously, four states suddenly stopped counting votes at 2:00 am, which never happened before. My take is that a phone call went out that told them to stop counting when they knew how many ballots they needed to print with Biden votes.
A call from whom? And to whom? Is there any evidence of anyone printing any ballots? How many fraudulent ballots have turned up in audits?

There have been a few, yes. Both for Biden and for Trump. A few dead people here and there, a couple voting under the wrong name…stuff that happens in every election. No evidence that there was any large dump of fraudulent ballots anywhere. But again, if you say these things have been checked out you’re just told that the checkers are in on it. So there’s really no possible evidence that people who want to believe there was massive fraud will accept.

Good analysis of many of the claims which of course will be dismissed as being written by anti-Trump establishment people but in case anyone’s interested:

A call from whom? And to whom? Is there any evidence of anyone printing any ballots? How many fraudulent ballots have turned up in audits?

There have been a few, yes. Both for Biden and for Trump. A few dead people here and there, a couple voting under the wrong name…stuff that happens in every election. No evidence that there was any large dump of fraudulent ballots anywhere. But again, if you say these things have been checked out you’re just told that the checkers are in on it. So there’s really no possible evidence that people who want to believe there was massive fraud will accept.
That's what we'd like to know. Who put out a call? Because that's something that never happened before.
People in PA have witnessed thousands of "mail-in" ballots that weren't folded. Further, the PA state supreme court illegally allowed thousands of ballots to be counted that arrived after the due date which is clearly spelled out in the law. And a lot of mail-in ballots arrived at county courthouses before they were mailed out. Drop boxes with more ballots than voters who lived in the precinct. Down ballot races with vote totals wildly out of proportion with vote totals for the Presidential race. This is documented.

That's what we'd like to know. Who put out a call? Because that's something that never happened before.
People in PA have witnessed thousands of "mail-in" ballots that weren't folded. Further, the PA state supreme court illegally allowed thousands of ballots to be counted that arrived after the due date which is clearly spelled out in the law. And a lot of mail-in ballots arrived at county courthouses before they were mailed out. Drop boxes with more ballots than voters who lived in the precinct. Down ballot races with vote totals wildly out of proportion with vote totals for the Presidential race. This is documented.
All of the details of the PA claims and their legal resolutions are spelled out in the report I just posted, bottom line though is even if they had been meritorious (which they weren’t) there weren’t enough disputed ballots to change the outcome.

Anyway there’s no point in going forward debating this because any evidence presented just gets dismissed. Trump is only hurting himself and his legacy and damaging the party and our chances at Congressional seats by continuing with it. It’s too bad.

All of this has been investigated, the reason Trump was so far ahead was that mail in ballots were counted last in many places. Because Trump heavily discouraged mail in ballots most of us knew he’d appear to be way ahead at first and then his lead would shrink. There was nothing shocking or surprising about that. The pulling out of ballots was explained…workers thought they were going home for the night, they packed up uncounted ballots in secure ballot containers (not “suitcases” as has been widely reported), were told they needed to keep working, and pulled them back out again. There is video evidence and witness testimony about that. The vast majority of fraud claims have been debunked but people who want to believe them just dismiss it.
Elections are not run by the big cahunas. They are run by local election officials and volunteers. The idea that there could be widespread fraud and virtually all Republican election officials were so in the tank for Biden that none of them came forward or leaked about these plans is ludicrous. Ultimately audits have been conducted in disputed areas, validity has been confirmed and signatures checked. But again, people believe what they want to believe.
No it really hasn't. The people investigating were the same ones responsible for doing it.

Good analysis of many of the claims which of course will be dismissed as being written by anti-Trump establishment people but in case anyone’s interested:

Well the first two names were that of a Republican Senator and an attorney working for the Republican party. That was good enough for me. It appeared that the report was thorough. I've always felt the investigation was superficial, hardly to the depth they went with the Russian collusion hoax.

To think that Trump received more votes than any Republican president in history, and then for a brain dead guy like to blow those numbers out of the water still boggles my mind. The dems and their media cohorts did one hell of a job demonizing the guy.

Well the first two names were that of a Republican Senator and an attorney working for the Republican party. That was good enough for me. It appeared that the report was thorough. I've always felt the investigation was superficial, hardly to the depth they went with the Russian collusion hoax.

To think that Trump received more votes than any Republican president in history, and then for a brain dead guy like to blow those numbers out of the water still boggles my mind. The dems and their media cohorts did one hell of a job demonizing the guy.

6qn44n.jpg

The general public is ignorant and gullible. Doesn't matter. They got their dementia robot in who signs **** for them. All on the back of covid. Without it they never sniff the Whitehouse, not even close. That mail in **** never happens and election laws don't get circumvented and ignored. The Covid King. 81 million votes and didn't even campaign. The aptitude of a melted ******* crayon.

One half of this country is hell bent on fundamentally destroying it.

Just ridiculous. Again, local people, your neighbors and friends. All pretending to be for Trump but secretly working to defeat him. That is what makes sense to you. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah the GOPe LOVES DJT......

Come on now. At this point you are being just as deliberately obtuse as FlogManBun.

But you are correct. That is an offensive word that I don’t normally use and I apologize to anybody I offended in blurting that out in the heat of the moment.
You ought not to feel the need to be politically correct.....anywhere.

The "agreableness" in good people has been thoroughly abused by those with agendas for the past couple generations.

The word you choose to use to describe something/someone is yours, not theirs. If folks can choose their "pronouns" as they wish, then it's logically consistent to choose words as you wish to use them.

Using the word retard may seem harsh to some, but it conveys the exact meaning you wanted, and is far less dehumanizing than some dork pretending that he/she isn't the sex they were born with.

You ought not to feel the need to be politically correct.....anywhere.

The "agreableness" in good people has been thoroughly abused by those with agendas for the past couple generations.

The word you choose to use to describe something/someone is yours, not theirs. If folks can choose their "pronouns" as they wish, then it's logically consistent to choose words as you wish to use them.

Using the word retard may seem harsh to some, but it conveys the exact meaning you wanted, and is far less dehumanizing than some dork pretending that he/she isn't the sex they were born with.
If it hurts someone who has a disability or the people who love and care for them, I don’t feel I should use it. Political correctness has got nothing to do with it. But like most people I’m not perfect and slip up every now and again.

Anyway there’s no point in going forward debating this because any evidence presented just gets dismissed. Trump is only hurting himself and his legacy and damaging the party and our chances at Congressional seats by continuing with it. It’s too bad.
Do you think Hillary Clinton and Stacy Abrams are hurting their legacies and damaging their party by still insisting several years later that their elections were stolen?

Do you think Hillary Clinton and Stacy Abrams are hurting their legacies and damaging their party by still insisting several years later that their elections were stolen?
I have criticized Hilary for calling the legitimacy of the election into question. Feel the same way about Stacy Abrams although I don’t think anyone took her claims seriously.

If it hurts someone who has a disability or the people who love and care for them, I don’t feel I should use it. Political correctness has got nothing to do with it. But like most people I’m not perfect and slip up every now and again.
I thought it was Alec Baldwin.