• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Adopting white dogs now racist

Oh for ****'s sake. If this gets some national media attention with more of them complaining, I hope a lot more people start opening their eyes to this crazy bullshit.

I think the world is spinning to fast for folks.

It has been abused so much that people are getting numb to it. At one point in time being called a racist was insulting but now it is the badge worn by anyone the Left disagrees with.

wRg4YZG.jpg
B3m26J2.jpg
1np55To.jpg

I was prepared to be annoyed until I saw that it was just a bunch of dumbfucks in the Twitterverse.

So, it's been mentioned that having a dog takes people back to owning slaves and now owning white dogs is the R-word. WTF has dogs done to anyone to be getting this bad rap? Now, I have to go home today, after work and educate my two WHITE dogs how life is for brown and black dogs, and All Dogs Matter. So much for my relaxing Monday night. . .

only issue I take with the pup, is I wish it had been a rescue dog. But not going to lose sleep over it

only white dogs barkkk

My dog is Black so does that make me officially an ally? Or does that make me an oppressor for owning those dogs? Matter of fact my last 3 dogs were Black.....so I could be in some big trouble or I could be a major hero.....not sure which.

My dog is Black so does that make me officially an ally? Or does that make me an oppressor for owning those dogs? Matter of fact my last 3 dogs were Black.....so I could be in some big trouble or I could be a major hero.....not sure which.

I'm going with trouble. Depends which way the wind blows, from what I gather.

Last edited:
Yeah, i was a slave owner of Black labs, worked the hell out of them swimming for dead ducks, i guess im in trouble too

Yeah, i was a slave owner of Black labs, worked the hell out of them swimming for dead ducks, i guess im in trouble too

You damn well better have paid them reparations at least. I suppose that dog treats can qualify as reparations payments but they must be name brand treats, not generic treats.

Too stupid for words. The irrational hate for this is ridiculous. It's a ******* dog.

Great questions. My three previous vehicles were black, but my most recent purchase is ... white.

Oh my God, I have been Trumped into loving only white things!!

Okay, hold on for a second. Walther PPQ M2 and Glock 19 both black. So that means ...

OH NO, I NOW ASSOCIATE BLACK WITH KILLING!!

The TDS is extraordinary in it's voraciousness.

There is literally NO dog she could have gotten that you COULD'NT pin racist connotations to.

White Dog = KKK
Black Dog = Slave Owner
Brown / Spotted / Red Dog = Cultural Repressor
Dalmation = Segregationist
Small Dog = Pedophile
Large Dog = Megalomaniac
Bred Dog = 1%r
Pound Mutt = ***-Kisser
Cat = Cultural Appropriator

Last edited:
Great questions. My three previous vehicles were black, but my most recent purchase is ... white.

Oh my God, I have been Trumped into loving only white things!!

Okay, hold on for a second. Walther PPQ M2 and Glock 19 both black. So that means ...

OH NO, I NOW ASSOCIATE BLACK WITH KILLING!!

I just wrecked my white car and totaled it. Now I know I am definitely an ally! Take that White Patriarchy!!!!

I have a purebred Australian Shepherd. Aussies are in the Herding Group. Herding is racist, oppressive and a clear violation of the right to move about freely.

Imagine if they got a brown dog and showed it in a cage

I have a purebred Australian Shepherd. Aussies are in the Herding Group. Herding is racist, oppressive and a clear violation of the right to move about freely.

I heard that dog whistle. "purebred"..