• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Adoree jackson

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
No link at this point speculation

Just heard on radio that the Steelers were signing cb adoree Jackson.
Is thus true? Has anyone heard anything? And would this be good?

I haven’t heard anything. He would be a ok slot option IMO. Probably better than handing unproven the inside job.

I think it’s one of those speculation stories out there. You know the ones! “Steelers should sign this player and that player.

I think it’s one of those speculation stories out there. You know the ones! “Steelers should sign this player and that player.
All I found was similar to this….

He'd be just a ham and egger signing, like might or might not make the team, total of 4 ints his entire career, starting in 2017. Has had 2 picks in 4 years in NY (was in TN before that). 1st round pick who hasn't distinguished himself as much. Just a "volume addition" hoping some stick is all.

he was a name to follow on his draft, taken earlier than expected, but still one of the higher ranked CBs that year

he was a name to follow on his draft, taken earlier than expected, but still one of the higher ranked CBs that year

You mean there are players, besides the Tomlin’s, that get over-drafted ????

Salute the nation

You mean there are players, besides the Tomlin’s, that get over-drafted ????

Salute the nation
Oh sure, but that doesn't dismiss the misses Shades has made on players such as Kenny Pickett, DeMarvin Leal, Austin III, Connor Heyward (another "keeping it in the family" error, another), Najee Harris (not worthless but in no way should he have been taken in the 1st), Kendrick Green (an OG they tried to move to C, a colossal error), Loudermilk, Claypool, Devin Bush (and they traded UP to get him), James Washington, Terrell Edmunds (not horrid but no way should have been taken in the 1st), Artie Burns, Sean Davis (2 DBs that set us back 5 years), Senquez Golson, Dri Archer, Jarvis Jones, and on and on.

Oh sure, but that doesn't dismiss the misses Shades has made on players such as Kenny Pickett, DeMarvin Leal, Austin III, Connor Heyward (another "keeping it in the family" error, another), Najee Harris (not worthless but in no way should he have been taken in the 1st), Kendrick Green (an OG they tried to move to C, a colossal error), Loudermilk, Claypool, Devin Bush (and they traded UP to get him), James Washington, Terrell Edmunds (not horrid but no way should have been taken in the 1st), Artie Burns, Sean Davis (2 DBs that set us back 5 years), Senquez Golson, Dri Archer, Jarvis Jones, and on and on.
Bush was damn good his rookie year. And going into his second year he performed well until his knee injury. He has done nothing since.
Wonder what might have been without the injury.

I thought he was to small to actually draft let alone on the top 10. But before injury he was doing well

Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, ***** like a duck…….yep, it’s Coach.

Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, ***** like a duck…….yep, it’s Coach.
I think he wanted less of the ridicule so decided to switch usernames. But his old habits die hard. Then coach stopped posting and abracadabra Greg started posting. Same dissing players and same fixation on Tomlin. Nobody can convince me they aren’t the one and the same poster….

I think he wanted less of the ridicule so decided to switch usernames. But his old habits die hard. Then coach stopped posting and abracadabra Greg started posting. Same dissing players and same fixation on Tomlin. Nobody can convince me they aren’t the one and the same poster….
do not forget the hate they both have for "slug Harris"

Greg Lloyd has far better sentences and grammar.

Cooch was a ******* illiterate narcissist, completely lacking in self awareness and contextual awareness.

Both start too many threads.

If they are the same guy, then we must give a bit of thanks that cooch actually sought professional help.

Then your obtuseness is so noted. It's just too damn funny. :pound: