• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AFC Championship Game Thread

How does an NFL player not break down and tackle on a punt return? That's a Pop Warner level mistake.

Punting for the 3rd time...

That's a fumble - backward pass. That dumb *** needs to pick the ball up or get it out of bounds. What an ***.

Another Pop Warner level mistake, how do you not think its a lateral? Did the whistle blow?

Should be use today. That is a fumble and a New England recovery. Denver lucky it isn't a TD.

Anyone have a good stream from Kodi? or a good source?

Oh **** - that's the kind of bullshit the Broncos can't afford today.

I agree it was a backwards but watch it live. The refs blew the whistle before it was recovered.

Refs blew the whistle immediately and was waving incomplete....I can see why the RB didn't make an effort to get the ball.

That is just huge. Those are the types of things the Cheatriots thrive on. You can't make those kind of mental mistakes in the Championship game and not against this team.

Which should of made the play not reviewable. But of course this the Patriots

I agree it was a backwards but watch it live. The refs blew the whistle before it was recovered.

Yeah, the NFL needs to address that. It's a screwy rule to ask players to disregard the whistle. What if you light up a player trying to recover a fumble after a whistle? No late hit?

Sanders with the beautiful grab.