• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AFC Championship Game Thread

Hahaha the Broncos giving them ***** a taste of their own medicine

damn - he had way too much time.

Where is everyone who thought the Steelers couldn't play with this team? Man, sucks watching this game.

To be fair, it would be a different situation playing in New England, with all the shady **** that seems to go on there.

But yeah, the Steelers could have beaten the Patriots, no doubt.

What was bens record against starting qbs this year again They wouldn't beat brady just like they didn't beat most starting qbs

Love how Denver is getting to Marsha and taking their shots on him. He doesn't like to get touched.

Marsha felt the pressure

Missed a clear hold on the left tackle on the play before the sack.

Ok Broncos, answer with a touchdown.

Lol....Problems with the Pats tablets on the sidelines.
You watch if the Cheats loose this game by less than a score you will have Kraft, Bellicheat and the whole coaching staff complaining that was the difference in the game! I GUARAN DAMN TEE IT! They are nothing but a mythical dynasty led by a bunch of crooks, cheats & liars! I ******* HATE THEM! WANNA KNOW HOW I REALLY FEEL?

Well that was a wasted drive for the broncos

OK, but what about the obvious block in the back? Offsetting penalties! WTF, refs! It was right in front of you!

Another BEAUTIFUL hit on Marsha and the pick to go along with it! Love it!

That play was a thing of beauty

You watch if the Cheats loose this game by less than a score you will have Kraft, Bellicheat and the whole coaching staff complaining that was the difference in the game! I GUARAN DAMN TEE IT! They are nothing but a mythical dynasty led by a bunch of crooks, cheats & liars! I ******* HATE THEM! WANNA KNOW HOW I REALLY FEEL?

That's why I'm not watching this game, can't stand to be let down by Denver at the end.

STILL ,GO BRONCOS!