• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AFC Championship Game.

This should be a complete *** kicking by the Bungles Defense on Mahomes & the Chefs! I'm no Bungles fan but I can't stand Travis Kelce he's the biggest ******* cry baby in pro sports since Paul O'Neill on the Yankees!

I Hope this one is better than the NFC game.
Not a team left that I like even remotely. Not that I would root for anyone I wouldn't. But will be hard for a team that has troubles with the bungles to come out victorious with a hobble horse at QB.

This should be a complete *** kicking by the Bungles Defense on Mahomes & the Chefs! I'm no Bungles fan but I can't stand Travis Kelce he's the biggest ******* cry baby in pro sports since Paul O'Neill on the Yankees!
there are at least 3 cowboys higher on that list

**** the bungles

Been watching pundits picking Chiefs over last couple days. Just don't see it. Could be another game over by mid third quarter. Hope I'm wrong.

It will be interesting to see how Mahomes holds up.

This game is already better than the first one.

On subject of false start, seemed like the Eagles OTs got away with false start on like half the plays.

there are at least 3 cowboys higher on that list

**** the bungles

ADD in Hairball, I know he’s a coach but still pretty major in the crying department.

Salute the nation