• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AFC Championship Game.

If this is the state of the Bungles line then they have zero chance against Philly, so I'd rather the Chiefs go.

yeah im not sure the rule on that. Kelce kinda caught the ball, pivoted and tossed it all in one motion.

That gives him possession & football move. ALSO it was a lateral, all good.

Salute the nation

Similar to slash, I don’t have any team I really care about.

My employee is KC fan to a dumbass form. I would kind of like to see the Chiefs knocked out due to the BIG head my employee will have.

Salute the nation

We would have been fine against the Chiefs.

KC / Philly is the money game. It's the game the NFL wants so if you have any suspicious calls - the money, the money, the money.

KC / Philly is the money game. It's the game the NFL wants so if you have any suspicious calls - the money, the money, the money.
the money game would have been buffalo vs whoever w/ the hamlin story

Note that the Bengals OL stinks and they are still able to throw the ball downfield.

Similar to slash, I don’t have any team I really care about.

My employee is KC fan to a dumbass form. I would kind of like to see the Chiefs knocked out due to the BIG head my employee will have.

Salute the nation
The booing of the confirmation of the incomplete would-be touchdown makes me suspect that there are a lot of dumbass Chiefs fans.

The booing of the confirmation of the incomplete would-be touchdown makes me suspect that there are a lot of dumbass Chiefs fans.

I’ve been to that stadium several times and for the most part, on a one on one inter-action with fans… thyes actually are a pretty good bunch. They are passionate about their team and I can respect that.

I’d expect many are liquefied up for this AFCCG, I’m sure if this was PITTSBURGH & at Acrisure,….. you’d hear the same.

Salute the nation

Chiefs stadium and Royals stadium are connected by an underground tunnel so a central kitchen can supply both stadiums.

Andy Reid time management is a joke. He needs a coach that tells him that time matters.