• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AFC Championship Game.

This reception/incompletion feels the opposite of what happened in Philadelphia.

Not a team left that I like even remotely. Not that I would root for anyone I wouldn't. But will be hard for a team that has troubles with the bungles to come out victorious with a hobble horse at QB.
If it's a Bungles-Eagles Super Bowl I'll have to root for a meteor to hit the stadium.

Yep, identical plays, both incompletions, but one with the correct call, the other incorrect.

Plain as day the ball rolls on the ground as he trying to land.

Salute the nation

Internet still down. Using my phone as a hotspot...tech says it's gonna take 2 more hours to repair...

Hope it gets fixed fast. Will that hilt spot allow your smart tv to pick it up ?

Salute the nation

I really hope this game doesn’t suck as well.

I'm outta of Elijah Craig and ******* Utah doesn't sell alcohol on Sunday's...😡😡😡

What about your “back up” flask, the one you carry inside your boot ?

Salute the nation

If it's a Bungles-Eagles Super Bowl I'll have to root for a meteor to hit the stadium.
Ol girl says wouldn't it be the bungles then?

I said no, never ever ever

Ever.

She says then the Eagles then?

I said just imagine a continuous game with no winner and both sides pass out.

Isn’t Cincy missing some offensive linemen? They seem to be having much trouble.