• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AFC Championship Game.

I know it gets old......but whenever I see KC I watch Creed. The guy is unreal. There is no doubt in my mind he would have been our 10 year all pro HOF center. And besides all that how can you not draft a stud with the name of Creed to QB your line for 10 years.

Ruh roh. Still time, but the Bengals may be in trouble

I said it a bit earlier - Utah is dry for alcohol on Sunday. My wife had a stash and I was enjoying it until my son poured out his portion!!!
My brother went skiing in Utah in the late 80s and I think they had some kind of screwy law that people had to pour or mix their own drinks at bars. You bought the alcohol and the poured it yourself

Well. That sucks

not listening so i am just assuming they are but hopefully the nuthugging of mahomes stops for a few minutes

The bungles still haven't fixed that ****** line after 3 years. It cost them the superbowl and it looks like it will cost them today. Even if they make the superbowl the Eagles have a better defense than the Chiefs.

I damn sure hope that Steeler draft board has OL/DL all over it. All of that offensive firepower with a 2 cent OL