• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

AFC Championship Game.

Yuge penalty.

Couple years ago the Ratbirds fired their OC in mid-season and went on to win the Super Bowl. IJS.

Well as we all know the Steelers don't change anything in season. Whatever **** they install in preseason they ride that **** no matter what. I'm just resolved to that. So I pray every year they install some Einstein level offense and defense...haha.

Still surprised he never got back into coaching at some level. Especially after his wife passed.
He took it pretty hard and then poured his time into his daughters. I would have done the same.

Second half should be interesting beside the obvious. Bengals offense and defense seem to own the chiefs

KC getting killed in the mid range. Killed.

The chiefs better have something schemed other than what they showed in the first quarter. Otherwise Cincy is going to win

Fack. I was hoping the Chiefs would womp the bungholes.

Tomada would not have the nutsack to call that play, A couple of years of Claypool will do that

I had a high ankle sprain while doing taekwondo. I don't think I won a full-contact sparring match until I took 3 months off and let it heal. I have not idea how anyone can play on it.

NOTE: I'm not a tough guy. I just like fighting because I'm stupid.