• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All New OCs ::::::::::::::::: STEELERS @ bungles game day thread

I don’t think you’ll see any huge differences this week. Not enough time to really implement any significant changes. I think any major difference will have to come in execution.

Ok. No Matt Canada.

No alcohol.

But I demand entertainment!!!

Let's go!!!

Here we go Steelers!!! Here we go!!!
ok I must have missed something. are you on the wagon? cause I can't keep up with this drinking for both of us much longer the wife is starting to get pissed and I don't think she is going for the whole I'm trying to help a friend of mine out anymore.

ok I must have missed something. are you on the wagon? cause I can't keep up with this drinking for both of us much longer the wife is starting to get pissed and I don't think she is going for the whole I'm trying to help a friend of mine out anymore.
Yes sir - I have been dry for the month of November. Please tell Mrs. Warriors that Berm appreciate your support for this game and I'll pull my slack, and others, next week!!!

What happened to the NFL investigation of the injury report of Joe’s wrist……..

YeuP, just as predicted——————- it’s under a rug somewhere in the jungle.

Salkute the nation

just to keep you in the loop we're drinking Rum today,
Rum makes me think of pirates… and tge Pirates are losers… so I drink Whiskey… mostly to forget about the Pirates… man I hope we aren’t about to have three teams of Pirates in this city soon… I definitely need more whiskey….

Excellent point. Let's assign Cooch to the investigation!!!

More like Ford as he can give us percentiages and likelyhood, all without cussing……… !!!!

Salute the nation

Do live in the Queer City?...err I mean Queen City?

NO, I live in small town America, where flatulence can rule !!!!

How’s Cleveland Rocks doing?

Salute the nation