• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All New OCs ::::::::::::::::: STEELERS @ bungles game day thread

was that first pass over the middle

I don't get that. Boykin was airborne in the endzone and tapped it back out. How is that a touchback???

I think once your feet are in the endzone, you have the touchback cooties and it doesn't matter if you go airborne. That's why NFL guys always dive into the endzone and try to bat it back.

Offense needs to get a score here! Cmon Pickett prove Steeler Nation wrong and show us your not Kenny Tebow!

Good job D.

I think once your feet are in the endzone, you have the touchback cooties and it doesn't matter if you go airborne. That's why NFL guys always dive into the endzone and try to bat it back.
I'm unsure why you would even go into the endzone covering a punt to down it. You're useless there

Browning not getting off to a good start.

Well it looked like Pickett went through progression beyond the sticks and nothing was there so he checked it down, I'm fine with that, it's the auto or predetermined check downs that I hated

That's the problem. With Canada, it seemed that checkdowns were the primary reads. That stuff works in college where you can runs WRs deep to create space underneath and then your playmaking RB or WR can beat future accountants in space for a big game. In the NFL, those are short gains because everybody can run and tackle.

Two special teams gaffes. A missed downed punt and a holding penalty 😡

Browning rattled early… Cincy may roll out Boomer Esiason

TRUE, unless you re-establish yourself out of the end zone.

Salute the nation

Tomlins team is so undisciplined. Cost us 20 yards