• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All New OCs ::::::::::::::::: STEELERS @ bungles game day thread

Muth is a beast today.

Picket just missed , he was looking to the. right side of the field all the way, DJ was wide open. Not just at the end of the play. That is what Im talking about with KP. He may not be terrible. He can be decent, but he is not great.

now that was a very nice throw to Muth

Picket just missed , he was looking to the. right side of the field all the way, DJ was wide open. Not just at the end of the play. That is what Im talking about with KP. He may not be terrible. He can be decent, but he is not great.

now that was a very nice throw to Muth
He was looking to the right because there were 3 options over there vs 1 where DJ was.......Im sure DJ was the last read on that play

Speaking of KP8 ... Someone seems to be either absent from or quiet in the game thread today.

Warren with some tough running down at the goal line.

He was looking to the right because there were 3 options over there vs 1 where DJ was.......Im sure DJ was the last read on that play
apparently so

Look, I think that. was a very nice drive by Kenny. CIN is no slouch on defense. Will give him credit there. I do like that we are using Muth and the middle of the field. But couldnt Washington also have done what Muth is doing? My point is that there seems to be a point of emphasis that MC didnt have for the middle of the field. Muth isnt running some incredibly complex middle of the field routes. Darnell Washington could have run the same routes, but we just didnt seem to try.

Impressive drive by Kenny & Co. Both backs ran great. Najee ran angry. Warren was explosive. Nice job

Got away with a hold there. Right had was absolutely outside.

Ahh that's logic, can't be saying none of that

Nice way to finish that drive. Good block by Washington and Harris has an easy time making a man miss and getting outside.

Nice.

Refs are spot on today.