• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All New OCs ::::::::::::::::: STEELERS @ bungles game day thread

apparently so

Look, I think that. was a very nice drive by Kenny. CIN is no slouch on defense. Will give him credit there. I do like that we are using Muth and the middle of the field. But couldnt Washington also have done what Muth is doing? My point is that there seems to be a point of emphasis that MC didnt have for the middle of the field. Muth isnt running some incredibly complex middle of the field routes. Darnell Washington could have run the same routes, but we just didnt seem to try.

Impressive drive by Kenny & Co. Both backs ran great. Najee ran angry. Warren was explosive. Nice job
Its absolutely unbelievable that Canada wouldn't even attempt to throw to the TE's...not even when nothing else was working,. It was almost like he wanted to get fired.

Now do the same for all the games Harris averaged well under 4.0 YPC.
I actually did that for both of them on the season a couple of weeks ago ... and a couple of weeks before that.
Sooooo, yeah ... there's that.

I would have declined that
Meh.....I like it. Hopefully, we man up pin our ears back, and get a great rush for a sack/fumble which we will recover. :p

Its absolutely unbelievable that Canada wouldn't even attempt to throw to the TE's...not even when nothing else was working,. It was almost like he wanted to get fired.
Just wasn't a competent OC.

Steelers fans claim the refs are rigged against them if anything called on the Steelers, but refs are great if they get all the calls.

What a pathetic fan base.
Coming from a fudge packer fan…comedy gold.

EX-nfl coach.

45 games we had that retard. Inexcusable.
Tomlin is the guy in charge who let that go on for 3 and a half seasons.

How the heck

Come on D....hold them here.

Watt and Heyward!!!!

Kenny sure as **** looks like your franchise QB today.
Slow your roll, we have 10 pts against an average Bengals defense, and he has made some bad decisions and missed some throws too. He has a long way to go before he is considered a franchise QB.

Wow! A stop on 3rd and long!!

A 13 min drive here for a TD would go a long way.