• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All New OCs ::::::::::::::::: STEELERS @ bungles game day thread

OK fourth quarter can the defense stand up and not allow these drives for scores. Stand up or shut up time. I sure did not think the offense could have that drive, but they came through. Let's go I want to see the Bungal fans going down the escalator, I miss that.

Have to love rivalries. Virginia Tech coach Brent Pry just wanted a photo of his team after the game.

Bill Roth

@BillRoth2020

Rivalries are amazing! Coach Pry brought his team back on the field to take a picture following the 55-17 win over UVA. Virginia turned the sprinklers on the Scott Stadium field. Beautiful!

7:21 PM · Nov 25, 2023
·
3.9M
Views

Okay, let's go here. No more 25 play drive playcalling. F that ****. Deep deep deep or let Muth eat over the middle.

We still haven't seen a jet sweep today....Just saving it for a crucial time probably. :)

wasnt pickens banged up coming into the game

Crap, we can't have Pickens injured.

Do we do our usually draw on third and long or perhaps say a slant into the middle of the field?

Why can’t Kenny time passes to Pickens?? All he has to do is throw a catchable ball!

Why can’t Kenny time passes to Pickens?? All he has to do is throw a catchable ball!
Pickens needs to run hard the entire process of the route. Timing is everything.