• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All of Elfie's bullshit in one convenient thread

I think that federal judge should **** off. The evidence of election fraud in Ohio last election is palpable what with over 100 percent voter turnout in many Ohio counties and all.

It's widely known...even by Democrats......that Democrats employ voter fraud at every turn. They won't admit it of course, but they know full well. It's part of their strategy and it's been going on for years. It's been mostly ignored until now because they have been protected by just about every newspaper and news show in America. Now that the spotlight is finally on and pointing at them, they are trying to scatter like cockroaches that got caught in the cookie jar.

When you've got these snowflakes on campus practically fainting from Trump graffiti it's going to be difficult to avoid intimidation charges.

So that it can get lost in the wash right?

Truly the party of freedom and courage...............

Elfie,

Can you please post the actual order?

The above was about a guy in a court room with a judge, and that guy had an opinion. But was the order actually given?

Please post this order.

Kinda easy to separate the reality from the marketing in this example, huh?

Elfie,

What does this mean:

Gwin's order did not apply to the Ohio Republican Party, which he dismissed as a defendant in the case, but it does include "groups associated with the Clinton for Presidency campaign."

Elfie, we have a thread dedicated to your nonsensical bullshit. Please keep it in that thread.
thanks in advance

So that it can get lost in the wash right?

Truly the party of freedom and courage...............

Just like I said. I'm the only person who has his posts merged. Pop can post a million wacky threads and just because they lean to the right they are left alone.

I expose the phoniness that is CONservatism and this is what I get.

Trump was wrong. You can't "grab em by the p***y" because when you do this happens.

Elfie, we have a thread dedicated to your nonsensical bullshit. Please keep it in that thread.
thanks in advance

If it's nonsensical to you then I can tell you with 100% confidence that it's something lacking on your end.

Are you unable to answer my questions from above, Elfie?

Just like I said. I'm the only person who has his posts merged. Pop can post a million wacky threads and just because they lean to the right they are left alone.

You are special.

Pop can post a million wacky threads and just because they lean to the right they are left alone.
That's why I have him on Ignore.

Elfie,

Can you please post the actual order?

The above was about a guy in a court room with a judge, and that guy had an opinion.* But was the order actually given?

Please post this order.

Kinda easy to separate the reality from the marketing in this example, huh?

Can you imagine if I asked the same of every reich wing poster and their posts from reich wing conspiracy blogs/sites?

How am I supposed to post the actual order? If you want a link to a story on the order being established fine. If you are like some of the conspiracy types on here who think the media never reports truth, then i can't help you.

Those types always find another layer to their imaginary onion. A rational person can never win.

Maybe you'll believe it if it favors your side since the order has been over ruled by a federal court.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...html?client=ms-android-americamovil-us&espv=1

If you like conspiracies.......the judges were appointed by Bush 41 and 43........

"We are stunned that a court would rule without even allowing one of the parties to file a memo explaining their case, but that is exactly what the 6th Circuit has done in this decision. We are exploring our options to reverse this unfortunate ruling," said Kirstin Alvanitakis, Communications Director, Ohio Democratic Party.

Trump was wrong. You can't "grab em by the p***y" because when you do this happens.

Did you just assume your own gender? How disgusting of you.

Sad for the decent members of the GOP. I know you guys will bring up Okeefe's video but, remember that was low level people contracted by the DNC who were acting on their own. And they were exaggerating their activites to make themselves seem more important than they were.

Hillary nor any of the top brass at the DNC were involved. Here it comes from the top; Trump himself.

Truly deplorables, from top to bottom.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkp...e643?client=ms-android-americamovil-us&espv=1

Judge orders Trump campaign to stop intimidating Ohio voters

Lawsuits are still pending in Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Arizona.

An Ohio federal judge on Friday issued a restraining order against the Donald Trump campaign, finding that Trump supporters are planning to monitor urban areas and illegally intimidate minority voters in the crucial swing state.
Cleveland-based civil rights attorney Subodh Chandra, who was observing Friday’s hearing, reported the news on Twitter.

He told ThinkProgress the judge said he plans to grant a restraining order against the Trump campaign and Trump ally Roger Stone, but not against the Ohio Republican Party because “there was insufficient evidence that the Ohio Republican Party itself was planning the voter intimidation.”
“Clearly he thought there was enough evidence about the Trump campaign,” Chandra said, adding that the order will be broad enough to apply to anyone conducting “rogue conduct” at the polls.
The case is one of four the Democratic Party filed against Trump and the GOP earlier this week — the Democratic National Committee also targeted the Republican Party in Pennsylvania, Nevada, and Arizona.
“It has also become clear in recent weeks that Trump has sought to advance his campaign’s goal of ‘voter suppression’ by using the loudest microphone in the nation to implore his supporters to engage in unlawful intimidation at Ohio polling places,” the complaint in Ohio federal court said.
Stone, who will also be named in the restraining order, has organized people through his “Stop the Steal” super PAC to monitor polls in areas with large minority populations.

Lawyers for the DNC asked the court to rule that Trump, Stone, and the GOP are violating both the Voting Rights Act and the 1871 Ku Klux Klan Act, and to issue an order restraining the voter intimidation through November 8.

On Friday, the federal judge did just that, ordering both Stone and the Trump campaign to cease their planned voter suppression tactics.
The Trump campaign failed in its attempt to argue that it is an “absurd notion” for Democrats to argue that “essentially half of the electorate… is engaged in a ‘conspiracy’ to suppress voter turnout,” as the campaign argued in a motion Friday. At one point during Friday’s hearing, according to Chandra, Trump’s lawyer also tried to allege that Trump’s voter fraud message happens all the time. When the judge asked for an example, the lawyer walked back the claim.

With just a few days until the election, lawyers for the DNC are rushing to convince judges to issue similar restraining orders in the three other states with pending litigation.
In Nevada, the state GOP and the Trump campaign were ordered to appear in court Wednesday and to turn over training materials they provided to “poll watchers, poll observers, exit pollsters or any other similarly tasked individuals.” But on Thursday, the judge said he hasn’t seen evidence that Trump’s campaign is training people to intimate voters in Nevada, and said he doesn’t think a restraining order will be necessary, but he will not know for certain until he holds another hearing with Stone on Friday.

http://www.allenbwest.com/michellejesse/breaking-supreme-court-makes-emergency-ruling-election

They’ve even made a federal case of the matter — literally — filing an emergency request with the U.S. Supreme court. However, today, on the eve of the election, the U.S. Supreme Court denied Democrats’ request.
As the Washington Times reports:

The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday denied an emergency request by the Ohio Democratic Party to reinstate a lower court’s order that sought to bar Republican presidential candidate*Donald Trump*and his supporters from intimidating voters at the polls.

The Real Voter Fraud.....Thanks to Repugnicans

The Real Voter Fraud

Keep telling me Repugnicans aren't racist S.N.

Calling them deplorables is far too kind.

Thought some of you would enjoy the part I highighted red.....you know since you like e-mails so much.

LEONHARDT
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. — The casting of a ballot is the most fundamentally American act that any of us takes. It connects us to the Enlightenment ideals of the country’s founding — the once-radical notion that human beings should think for themselves, rather than merely obey kings and priests. “Dare to know!” Immanuel Kant wrote, offering a motto for the Enlightenment. “Have the courage to use your own understanding!”

These ideals have a stirring power, even in a year as uninspiring as 2016. And their power makes it all the more outrageous that a significant number of Americans find their right of self-determination under attack.

Thousands of citizens have needed intervention from federal judges in the last several weeks in order to vote. Even more remarkably, a few million adult Americans will be denied the right to vote this year.

When you cast your ballot on Tuesday — and make sure that you do — or watch others go to the polls, I encourage you to keep in mind your disenfranchised fellow citizens.

In Ohio, residents who make a minor error filling out personal information will have their votes discarded. It already happened to Roland Gilbert, a legally blind retired lawyer who in 2014 put the date in the wrong place on his ballot, as Reuters reported. “Thousands of indisputably registered and eligible voters,” said Subodh Chandra, a lawyer suing the state, “are going to be disenfranchised solely because they made trivial, immaterial errors and omissions.”

In Texas, people have posted photographs to social media showing signs at polling places that claim voters need photo identification. They do not, thanks to a judge’s ruling, but the signs remain.

In Wisconsin, some state employees have made it difficult to obtain voter-identification cards, defying a court order. The same has happened here in North Carolina, with perfectly eligible voters receiving the runaround.

North Carolina has also closed polling places in some areas and changed early-voting hours. At a library in Charlotte on Saturday, the early-voting line stretched for hours. The changes have most likely contributed to the 9 percent decline — equaling 65,000 votes — in African-American early voting here, versus 2012. In Florida, which hasn’t had the same suppression, African-American voting is up.

Then there is the largest form of disenfranchisement: the combination of the imprisonment boom and state laws barring former prisoners from voting. As a result, 6.1 million Americans, and one in every 13 African-Americans, lack the ballot.

The stated rationale for making voting harder — fears of widespread voter fraud — has been thoroughly debunked. Only a minuscule number of people vote illegally. When they do, as with an Iowa woman who apparently voted twice for Donald Trump last month, they are often caught.

In reality, the suppression efforts are just a campaign tactic, by Republicans trying to prevent heavily Democratic-leaning groups — racial minorities and younger adults — from voting.

]In North Carolina, a local party chairman emailed election officials to remind them that limited early voting was “in the best interest of the Republican Party.” In Green Bay, Wis., the Republican city clerk declined to put a polling place on a university campus because “students lean more toward the Democrats,” according to an email uncovered by Ari Berman, author of “Give Us the Ballot.”

Fortunately, the evidence suggests the tactic alters the outcome only in the very closest elections. (Not all of the disenfranchised end up voting for Democrats.) But no one should take much comfort from this. For one thing, some elections — potentially, this year’s races for president, governor and senator in North Carolina — are extremely close. And results aside, are we actually fighting over whether Americans have the right to vote?

Come Wednesday morning, the country will probably have avoided electing a dangerous authoritarian president. But this campaign’s demoralizing slog will still leave us in need of a program of national recovery. Restoring the right of universal suffrage should be part of that recovery.

Congress could set minimum standards for each state — requiring automatic voter registration, for example. I realize that most congressional Republicans now have little interest in voting rights. But I’d urge them to consider their party’s long-term interests: Opposing basic rights for large and growing groups is not so smart.

If Congress won’t act, the Supreme Court can. The court can acknowledge that its 2013 dismantling of a key part of the Voting Rights Act hinged on an overly rosy view of the aftermath. The Equal Protection Clause offers one solution, as the scholar Richard Hasen has argued: The justices could interpret it to overturn state laws making it harder to register and vote.

The Enlightenment ideas of our country’s founding have turned out to be pretty wise ones. Governments derive “their just powers from the consent of the governed,” as the Declaration of Independence says, and all Americans have “certain unalienable rights.” Voting, surely, is one of them.

Last edited:
Okay Somewhere in all this there must be something about being racist.

elfie the writer doesn't know ****...in Texas you DO need ID....that is the law....the court order has not supplanted the will of the people here yet. The only reason not to show ID is to try and cheat....

here are the Texas requirements

If you have one, bring one of the following. The ID must be current, or be expired for less than 4 years:

Texas driver license issued by the Department of Public Safety
Texas election ID certificate
Texas personal ID card
Texas license to carry a handgun
US military ID card with your photograph
US citizenship certificate containing your photograph (doesn’t need to be current)
US passport
If you don’t have any of these, you’ll need to (1) sign a sworn statement that there is a reason why you don’t have any of the IDs listed above, and (2) bring one of the following:

Valid voter registration certificate
Certified birth certificate
Current utility bill
Government check
Paystub or bank statement that includes your name and address
Copy of or original government document with your name and an address (original required if it contains a photograph).

Last edited:
elfie the writer doesn't know ****...in Texas you DO need ID....that is the law....the court order has not supplanted the will of the people here yet. The only reason not to show ID is to try and cheat....

here are the Texas requirements

And as the article states the idea of voter fraud has been thoroughly debunked. The only reason to ask for ID is to keep someone who can't afford all the documents to get an Id because of current financial hardship from voting.

And thanks for merging my thread again.

Like frightened children.