• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All of Elfie's bullshit in one convenient thread

in other words you have no rebuttal....

claims that ID laws are racist...are in fact racist claims....

I didn't grow up in a lily white neighborhood.* My friends cross all races, because I don't give a **** about race I care about integrity.* I've worked jobs where I had to ask for ID for various reasons and never had a problem getting some form of ID from the customer no matter what their socioeconomic situation might be.* Liberals like to cry racism over everything so they can pretend they give a ****...but in reality they just like to find ways to make themselves feel superior to other groups....

I really like how you now go from all trump supporters are racist to how none could have a legit college degree....typical...just have to try and feel superior....

Typical strawman built from Limbaughs talking points or whatever reich wing mouth piece is the current go to.

The degree comment comes from Trump having an overwhelming advantage in white men with high school education only. I didn't use the word ALL.

As far as my rebuttal; I gave it, that you won't or can't accept it is not my fault. The "I know you are but what am I" argument is for children.

Goid luck tonight kiddo.

Typical strawman built from Limbaughs talking points or whatever reich wing mouth piece is the current go to.

The degree comment comes from Trump having an overwhelming advantage in white men with high school education only. I didn't use the word ALL.

As far as my rebuttal; I gave it, that you won't or can't accept it is not my fault. The "I know you are but what am I" argument is for children.

Goid luck tonight kiddo.

there is no strawman argument asshat....you didn't say all but you said it was rare for a trump voter to have a degree....mr. superior....

you didn't give a rebuttal, you threw in the towel...since you know you can not provide anything that would not just further point out your racist attitudes....

there is no strawman argument asshat....you didn't say all but you said it was rare for a trump voter to have a degree....mr. superior....
I have three, does that make up for two other Trump voters?

you didn't give a rebuttal, you threw in the towel...since you know you can not provide anything that would not just further point out your racist attitudes

So do I have to go to the previous pages and bring that stuff over here?

The point is voter fraud is rare. The insistence on ID CAN'T BE TO PREVENT FRAUD.

So what could the real reason be?

Why is it always enacted by Repugnicans? We KNOW that voter fraud is practically nill in this country.

That leaves us with only one possible conclusion.

Last edited:

you didn't give a rebuttal, you threw in the towel...since you know you can not provide anything that would not just further point out your racist attitudes.

So do I have to go to the previous pages and bring that stuff over here?

The point is voter fraud is rare. The insistence on ID CAN'T BE TO PREVENT FRAUD.

So what could the real reason be?

Why is it always enacted by Repugnicans? We KNOW that voter fraud is practically nill in this country.

That leaves us with only one possible conclusion.

Not to mention the closing of polls in Repugnican states where predominantly minorities vote at.

Please...no one is that stupid.....dishonest with themselves?. .....oh yeah..oh yeah.

I'll bet it makes up for a bakers dozen.

Elitist shitbird. I'd like to see your educational accomplishments laid out and stacked up against some of the very people here who you love to look down your nose at. I'm guessing there are a few that equal yours and surpass it. I feel confident of that because people who are truly intelligent and successful do no feel the need to make themselves look smarter than others or denigrate others' educations to make themselves feel better. I think you are a bag of hot air with an inferiority complex.

Tell us again how it's not motivated by racism Conservatives

Children are like mirrors; they REFLECT their parents.

Follow the link look at the twitter pics.......nice

Children being harassed in the name of our president-elect

Graffiti with the words “go back to Africa” and “Trump train” shows the effect of Trump’s rhetoric on schools.

https://thinkprogress.org/children-...f-our-president-elect-5b2d381cf588#.rgf6m98o2

In the days following the election, students are already invoking the name of our president-elect while they spread white supremacist messages.

During lunch at Royal Oak Middle School in Royal Oak, Michigan, a group of students chanted “Build the wall! Build the wall!”

The superintendent said the school is addressing the issue.

“We are working with our students to help them understand the impact of their words and actions on others in their school community,” Royal Oak Schools superintendent Shawn Lewis-Lakin said in a statement to

The Detroit News.
Shaun King, senior justice reporter for the Daily News said parents have reached out to him about incidents at York County Technical High School in York, Pennsylvania and tweeted a short video of white students chanting “white power” while holding a Trump sign.

There have also been incidents of racist graffiti invoking Trump. At Maple Grove Senior High School in Minnesota, someone left graffiti with the messages “go back to Africa” and “whites only” as well as “Trump train” and “make America great again.”

Barbara Olson, the Osseo Area Schools Community Relations Director, told KARE 11 that the school is investigating the incident to find out who is responsible for the graffiti and promised “swift” action.

“This incident is additional evidence of the pressing need in our schools, our community and our nation to find ways to talk about race constructively and respectfully,”

Olson told the television station.
Of course, Trump’s Islamophobic, xenophobic, and racist rhetoric throughout the campaign already had a corrosive effect on students’ speech prior to his election win, according to a Southern Poverty Law Center and Teaching Tolerance report.

The survey, which solicited 5,000 comments from K-12 educators, found that more than one-third of the respondents said they saw a rise in anti-Muslim or anti-immigrant sentiment. At least 1,000 comments referred to Trump as a factor for why Islamophobic and racist rhetoric made its way into class discussion. SPLC notes that it was an unscientific survey of teachers may subscribe to their releases and are more likely to be concerned about these issues.

This behavior extends to teachers as well. A teacher in Arizona, Faye Myles, was the subject of an ACLU complaint filed with the U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Department of Education after they allegedly singled out a Muslim refugee student. Myles said that she couldn’t wait for a Trump administration so that the student could get deported. The teacher also allegedly went as far as to say the student would become a terrorist.

"Ah...ah..... those aren't real Trump people....ah...ah..... just a "lone wolf" kid acting on his own"

Let the Reich wing excuse/delusion machine roar to life.

My...my..... off to a running start to that "greatness"

You want me to post the video of the white man being jumped by 5 black guys yelling "you voted Trump"? Racism works in both directions, but that doesn't fit your narrative now does it.

Children are like mirrors; they REFLECT their parents.

Follow the link look at the twitter pics.......nice

Children being harassed in the name of our president-elect

Graffiti with the words “go back to Africa” and “Trump train” shows the effect of Trump’s rhetoric on schools.

https://thinkprogress.org/children-...f-our-president-elect-5b2d381cf588#.rgf6m98o2

In the days following the election, students are already invoking the name of our president-elect while they spread white supremacist messages.

During lunch at Royal Oak Middle School in Royal Oak, Michigan, a group of students chanted “Build the wall! Build the wall!”

The superintendent said the school is addressing the issue.

“We are working with our students to help them understand the impact of their words and actions on others in their school community,” Royal Oak Schools superintendent Shawn Lewis-Lakin said in a statement to

The Detroit News.
Shaun King, senior justice reporter for the Daily News said parents have reached out to him about incidents at York County Technical High School in York, Pennsylvania and tweeted a short video of white students chanting “white power” while holding a Trump sign.

There have also been incidents of racist graffiti invoking Trump. At Maple Grove Senior High School in Minnesota, someone left graffiti with the messages “go back to Africa” and “whites only” as well as “Trump train” and “make America great again.”

Barbara Olson, the Osseo Area Schools Community Relations Director, told KARE 11 that the school is investigating the incident to find out who is responsible for the graffiti and promised “swift” action.

“This incident is additional evidence of the pressing need in our schools, our community and our nation to find ways to talk about race constructively and respectfully,”

Olson told the television station.
Of course, Trump’s Islamophobic, xenophobic, and racist rhetoric throughout the campaign already had a corrosive effect on students’ speech prior to his election win, according to a Southern Poverty Law Center and Teaching Tolerance report.

The survey, which solicited 5,000 comments from K-12 educators, found that more than one-third of the respondents said they saw a rise in anti-Muslim or anti-immigrant sentiment. At least 1,000 comments referred to Trump as a factor for why Islamophobic and racist rhetoric made its way into class discussion. SPLC notes that it was an unscientific survey of teachers may subscribe to their releases and are more likely to be concerned about these issues.

This behavior extends to teachers as well. A teacher in Arizona, Faye Myles, was the subject of an ACLU complaint filed with the U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Department of Education after they allegedly singled out a Muslim refugee student. Myles said that she couldn’t wait for a Trump administration so that the student could get deported. The teacher also allegedly went as far as to say the student would become a terrorist.

"Ah...ah..... those aren't real Trump people....ah...ah..... just a "lone wolf" kid acting on his own"

Let the Reich wing excuse/delusion machine roar to life.

My...my..... off to a running start to that "greatness"

oh my. we can't have a race promoting themselves, can we?

Micah-X-Johnson-main.jpg

Every once in a while, a blind squirrel finds a nut.

Ironic that the "white power" incident happened in Pennsylvania........you don't understand who has the real power and how they play you against everyone who doesn't look like you.

Fools at the feet of a buffoon.

And here I thought I was the one who would have to eat crow.......

“If it may be said of the slavery era that the white man took the world and gave the Negro Jesus, then it may be said of the Reconstruction era that the southern aristocracy took the world and gave the poor white man Jim Crow. He gave him Jim Crow. And when his wrinkled stomach cried out for the food that his empty pockets could not provide, he ate Jim Crow, a psychological bird that told him that no matter how bad off he was, at least he was a white man, better than the black man. And he ate Jim Crow. And when his undernourished children cried out for the necessities that his low wages could not provide, he showed them the Jim Crow signs on the buses and in the stores, on the streets and in the public buildings. And his children, too, learned to feed upon Jim Crow, their last outpost of psychological oblivion.”--Martin Luther King Jr.

/s Barack Obama

“If it may be said of the slavery era that the white man took the world and gave the Negro Jesus, then it may be said of the Reconstruction era that the southern aristocracy took the world and gave the poor white man Jim Crow. He gave him Jim Crow. And when his wrinkled stomach cried out for the food that his empty pockets could not provide, he ate Jim Crow, a psychological bird that told him that no matter how bad off he was, at least he was a white man, better than the black man. And he ate Jim Crow. And when his undernourished children cried out for the necessities that his low wages could not provide, he showed them the Jim Crow signs on the buses and in the stores, on the streets and in the public buildings. And his children, too, learned to feed upon Jim Crow, their last outpost of psychological oblivion.”--Martin Luther King Jr.

Uhhhh. I'm not sure you are ready for this, but did you know the Democrats implemented and enforced Jim Crow laws?

And that MLK has been dead for nearly 50 years? And that his description of America has as much relevance to today's society as does a buggy whip factory, a mob cap and a petticoat?

And of course, elfiePoloFakeEbonicsRabbiAsperger's is horrified at what somebody supposedly said ...

But not bothered at all with hundreds of incidents of physical violence on Trump supporters.

Don't believe the physical assaults on Trump supporters are numerous? Go to Youtube, and search "Trump supporter assaulted." Then search for "Clinton supporter assaulted."

Go ahead, elfiePoloFakeEbonicsRabbiAsperger, I'll wait.

oh my. we can't have a race promoting themselves, can we?

Micah-X-Johnson-main.jpg

Excuse #1 thanks for playing.

What does promoting yourself have to do with telling your fellow Americans to go back to Africa?

/s Barack Obama

Uhhhh. I'm not sure you are ready for this, but did you know the Democrats implemented and enforced Jim Crow laws?

And that MLK has been dead for nearly 50 years? And that his description of America has as much relevance to today's society as does a buggy whip factory, a mob cap and a petticoat?

Red Herring #1

Yes those were Southern Democrats who are now bible thumping /welfare loving(whites only)racist/CONservative Repugnicans now.

They lost control of their party and most left when it decided to be more inclusive.

They went of course to where they could find kindred spirits....let's say.

I posted this because it speaks of a mindset that exists beyond the south, and from what we are seeing beyond a generation.

Ironic that the "white power" incident happened in Pennsylvania........you don't understand who has the real power and how they play you against everyone who doesn't look like you.

And here I thought I was the one who would have to eat crow.......

I should be banned for responding to you. There comes a time in any human life, when the their past, and the past of those before is just that...the past. And while important to remember, celebrate, and recall the bad times, it's just that remembering. There comes a time for every human to see there own path and follow it. Do what is best for you, and your family. Don't worry about the things in the past you. Ant not change, but look forward to a better path for you.

This country affords that to EVERYONE that's what that. Those that want to ***** about how ****** things used to be, live in the past, only continue the separation.

Live your live, be good to others, that's it. That's it.

The current protests are fake. They are paid for by Soros and of course some useful idiots have joined in for free. I bet many of these so called incidents are fake as well.

The left lost big time. Their agenda was flatly rejected. They have to spin it by claiming it was not the liberal agenda that was rejected, it was racism. You see, then they can just claim it's not legitimate. They don't want to face facts that America is still a center right country.

for the last 8 years they have been able to use the cattle prod of politican correctness to silence dissent. Well, America just spoke up and said they were tired of being called racist for wanting laws enforced or sexist for not wanting their daughter to use the same bathroom as a sweaty 300 lb man in a wig.

the left is intolerant.